Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Receiving payment with Paypal

Default Receiving payment with Paypal

Hi,

So I recently made my own Paypal account. I don't have my own credit card so I just connected it to a local bank account. I'm still a bit confused about Paypal so please bear with me. I got an email saying I received my first payment with Paypal. It says thank you for your first sale with Paypal. Is that just an advertisement? Or was there an actual transaction.

Noob here.

Talking they send 2 small deposits to your bank acct for verification

Hi, I joined Paypal back in 2003. As I remember it, when you first sign up, they will transfer 2 small amounts of money into your bank account. They will then ask you the questions of how much they deposited. This is to verify and prove that it's you. They will send you an email message about this. If you don't get one go into your Paypal account and look for new messages. Once you verify these two small amounts of money you will be set to go on using your account.

I remember that they deposited into my account something like 34 cents and maybe 65 cents. They will be small amount, and most likely under one dollar.

They just send two random numbers to keep it safe for you. I don't think you could have made any transactions without your account being verified. If you have any trouble just phone the customer service and they will walk you through the process. Paypal is kind of hard to use at the beginning but once you get the hang of it, it's quite easy to use. Good luck and let us know how you made out.

If you have received a payment, go log into your account and check your balance!

Have you verified your bank account yet? That payment may be the credited amount that they charged your bank account to verify it.
    Youtube views: Quick, easy and free!
    [url]http://downloadsafe.org/file/04c8d7[/url]

Yes, log into your account and look around. Since you know nothing about a sale the message you received is about the account verification most likely.

When I first made my account a few years back I had to verify it via bank transaction when they took a small amount from my bank account and moved it into Paypal. And that was it. After even more transactions I had to send them some sort of ID, but for now, don't worry about this.

Just log in and you'll see the money. You don't need a card linked to your account in order to receive payments. Thus, you can buy anything you want through paypal and I don't recommend linking your bank account unless you really need it.

If you are lucky you are free to do transactions with your newly created account without verifying your account yet. As for me, Paypal didn't allow any kind of transaction at all before i verify my account with a card. I link my bank account with Paypal, but still they refused to let me do transactions unless I verify my account. I get that it's for safety purpose though.

But who knows? Maybe you are lucky and can withdraw money from Paypal to your bank account without verifying your account yet. But I remember there's a limit of how much you can withdraw if you didn't verify your account. Keep a close eye on these.

Did you check your balance on Paypal to make sure? You might have a transaction or it could have been a SPAM email, but you should definitely check your account to make sure.

Default Zero balance

When I got that email, my account balance was zero. There was no money even after I got the email. I'll just check my bank account if there has been a deduction.

It is ok you do not have to worry about it. It simply shows that they have successfully verified that the bank you added is actually yours. There is a code from the transactions that are supposed to use to verify the transaction then the money will be transferred to your account.
    Professional Article Writing services at affordable prices [URL="http://www.contentneed.com"]contentneed.com[/URL]

Perhaps that email that you received was spam but the simplest thing to do is to just login to your paypal account and see if the money's there. If it is, they simple click on withdraw to bank and you'll see the money there in 3-4 business days.