Thread: Ebay Will Not Allow Me To Send Packages To My Fathers House

Default Ebay Will Not Allow Me To Send Packages To My Fathers House

Hey, for some reason Ebay will not allow me to send items to my Father's house. At first I thought this was just an issue with my credit card since my address is different. However, even when using his card on my account it will block transactions to his address. Here is the kicker, it works fine for other addresses. I called and Ebay pointed fingers at Paypal and Paypal said they did not know. Has anyone else had an experience like this? Does anyone know how to fix this?

Are these items that you are ordering? Sellers only want to send items to verified addresses that match the one registered on your eBay/Paypal account.

If I was to send an item to a different address, the customer could say that I didn't send the item, so I have to protect myself by only sending to the address registered on eBay and uploading a tracking number.

Quote Originally Posted by ACSAPA View Post
    Are these items that you are ordering? Sellers only want to send items to verified addresses that match the one registered on your eBay/Paypal account.

If I was to send an item to a different address, the customer could say that I didn't send the item, so I have to protect myself by only sending to the address registered on eBay and uploading a tracking number.
    This is exactly true. Paypal only allows you to buy stuff and have it sent to the verified address on the account. This is so no chargebacks could arise due to package sent to wrong address.

E-bay is a fraud, too much policies that aren't followed and kept. I suggest you stop using their service.