Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So pissed at Paypal!

Seems like you have been scammed by this seller, OP. you should talk with a lawyer first, before contacting or recording the communication with the seller. I don't think PayPal will clear this situation for you.

Yeah, I'm not sure if the whole recording him thing is going to stand up legally so I'd avoid that if I were you. You should definitely contact him though and tell him that you have proof that the money went through. I doubt paypal's going to be any use to you now.

Quote Originally Posted by jwalk View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure if the whole recording him thing is going to stand up legally so I'd avoid that if I were you. You should definitely contact him though and tell him that you have proof that the money went through. I doubt paypal's going to be any use to you now.
    Scaring him is the best and least expensive tactic. Try to convince him he is going to be convicted and you should get yours!

Recording would help in that regard and if this individual lives in America then it will hold up since they are a private individual versus a law enforcement agency.

You will only win in this issue if the item you purchased had a tracking number. If it has a tracking number. You will be able to prove that you never received it.
    It's just business!

Default I had the same problem

I can relate because I had the same problem with a more expensive item.

Switch vendors, keep selling.

It's in their term of services to do whatever they want to you, don't waste too much time or money fighting it - don't give up, but don't let it ruin your whole company right now. If you need help switching to a different provider, I've been in eCommerce for over 18 years. I'd be glad to help you out.