Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Terminated indefinitely from eBay

  1. #1

    Default Terminated indefinitely from eBay

    Ebay powerseller for years. Hired part time ebay lister. He lists on ebay for serveral people as a business. He signed in to his other customer accounts as well as his own to respond to emails while at my office. Ebay claimed multiple accounts on 1 IP address and suspended all of the accounts lists for including mine. Ebay said decision is final. Terminated indefinitely. My sales were $680k last year. 99.8% feedback.
    Paypal closed with $21k being held. several people refunded due to disputes filed when they received my suspension noticed even though items were shipped and several received.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Ah that sucks for you, but I'm pretty sure although you were not doing anything malicious, this is still not an acceptable thing to do with your account. Not really sure what you can do, if anything to get it back. Obviously get on the phone to Ebay and try to get past the first line of support and speak to a manager/supervisor

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rossonomous View Post
    Ah that sucks for you, but I'm pretty sure although you were not doing anything malicious, this is still not an acceptable thing to do with your account. Not really sure what you can do, if anything to get it back. Obviously get on the phone to Ebay and try to get past the first line of support and speak to a manager/supervisor
    Exactly call paypal and explain the situation and they might be willing to help and fix everything for you. But don't expect or demand them to.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    From your description you seem to have a great deal of income tied up in this. It may be worth going through your Ebay agreement with a fine tooth comb to see if you have in fact breached contract and if you have that their reaction was within their rights as outlined in that agreement. If not it may pay off to contact a lawyer though going after either Ebay or Paypal would be a nightmare.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 29525500 View Post
    From your description you seem to have a great deal of income tied up in this. It may be worth going through your Ebay agreement with a fine tooth comb to see if you have in fact breached contract and if you have that their reaction was within their rights as outlined in that agreement. If not it may pay off to contact a lawyer though going after either Ebay or Paypal would be a nightmare.
    I feel that somewhere though in your terms of agreement or whatever It states that they can close your account at any time they see fit, basically they can shut it down whenever.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    171

    Default

    If there was something wrong with hiring people to list for you, I don't think ebay would have the Trading Assistant program ,which is basically hiring people to list for you.

    You should definitely call eBay and Paypal and politely explain what happened.
    You don't deserve to be suspended. You haven't really done anything wrong.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ACSAPA View Post
    If there was something wrong with hiring people to list for you, I don't think ebay would have the Trading Assistant program ,which is basically hiring people to list for you.

    You should definitely call eBay and Paypal and politely explain what happened.
    You don't deserve to be suspended. You haven't really done anything wrong.
    They discontiuned that service.. Awhile ago it was closed off and such.. Not sure why they did that and what for but it they closed it and discontinued that program.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Ebay will find every way to scam people, sellers and buyers alike. You should never use E-bay.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by opinionguy View Post
    Ebay will find every way to scam people, sellers and buyers alike. You should never use E-bay.
    It makes me laugh when people reply to threads with generic replies like this. Did you even read the original post? Jesus.

    Anyway, while it really sucks that they've done that I can sort of see why they did even though you weren't meaning to do anything wrong. I would definitely try contacting them.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwalk View Post
    It makes me laugh when people reply to threads with generic replies like this. Did you even read the original post? Jesus.

    Anyway, while it really sucks that they've done that I can sort of see why they did even though you weren't meaning to do anything wrong. I would definitely try contacting them.

    I get so pissed off every time I see this guys name on a thread. He's so useless.
    Youtube views: Quick, easy and free!
    [url]http://downloadsafe.org/file/04c8d7[/url]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •