I've seen too many horror stories, and I've had a few of my own. Every time I get up to $500 in my PayPal account, I transfer it to my bank. The only exception is when my ebay invoice is coming due, I let the balance get up to cover that and transfer anything over that amount. Ebay and amazon will suspend you with no warning and no appeal option, even with perfect feedback and stellar seller performance.

Due to the insecurity of ebay and amazon, and the endless complaints of similar horror stories, we knew we could do it better. Not bigger, just better. We are still working on it, but you can register and import your ebay listings for free, and get ready for some change for the better! Come on over to [url=http://toucandeal.com]Home[/url] and browse around. Check out the low selling fees and check out the "Why Toucan?" to see what we are working on. Keep in mind it's not done yet, so it's not pretty, but if we are going to make ebay look back, we have to make this big.

We are going to offer both PayPal and Amazon payments for Payment options. There is no auction feature yet, but it's on the table to add in the near future.

See you there!