Thread: negative account balance

Unregistered Guest

Exclamation negative account balance

two months ago my friend's son ordered $2600 worth of stuff on his paypal account. He was able to close his bank account before paypal was able to take any of his funds. As livid as He am, what can this entail?
    Trying to help out a friend who is in financial panic.

Unregistered Guest

All the stuff that was ordered by your friends son has to be returned and then the funds will be returned to his account unless he closed his bank account before the funds were taken out in which case the items needs to be returned as well or it is stealing.

Unregistered Guest

paypal reversed my sending money to my bank i have a friend that put $4300.00 into my accout for personal and while i was awaiting my banks approval for that transfer(3-4 business days), I noticed my paypal account had $316 insufficent funds and paypal reversed the transfer that i had pending with my bank account for $4k, without notice or warning and is this even legal? So evidently I am SOL because my friend who sent me this money, im finding out that they now have a hold on funds in their paypal aCCT, which is none of my business but paypal seems to think so and they also seam to think my friend and I have linked accounts............Why am I being punished for paypals mistake of releasing my friends funds if he had a supposed hold on it?????

He will probably have collection teams as well as police looking for him for fraud as well. I recommend he takes out a loan to pay them off and NEVER do that again.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

So long as he had verified the account, they have enough information to track him down. They will make sure that they hunt him down to pay up the money.
    Professional Article Writing services at affordable prices [URL="http://www.contentneed.com"]contentneed.com[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by mikelouis View Post
    So long as he had verified the account, they have enough information to track him down. They will make sure that they hunt him down to pay up the money.
    I'm afraid this is true. They will keep after him until they get their money, closed bank account or not.

Quote Originally Posted by pr0xx1d View Post
    He will probably have collection teams as well as police looking for him for fraud as well. I recommend he takes out a loan to pay them off and NEVER do that again.
    There is not going to be any police, jesus christ. Stop giving people false information.
    Youtube views: Quick, easy and free!
    [url]http://downloadsafe.org/file/04c8d7[/url]

He needs to return the items if they weren't paid for, without him paying for the items he practically stole all those items. He needs to return the items and then you're friend will be off the hook otherwise he might be in some serious trouble soon.