Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Didn't get what I ordered

Quote Originally Posted by rossonomous View Post
    To be honest, I can completely understand why you would not be protected for live animals.

What if you bought it and it died the next day? You would be asking for a refund because it is 'not as described'.

Completely makes sense to me
    That is a good point. I don't see why they would cover animals. There is so much that can happen and those types of transactions can get too messy for Paypal to handle.

You WON'T get your money back. If they say they don't refund live animals, they simply won't do it. Next time, be more careful and read their stupid rules, so you won't make a stupid mistake and get scammed again.

I have no ideea why so many people appreciate paypal since the scamming possibility is huge. I'm sorry but I don't think it's possible to get your money back . But still, try and contact the support everyday.

That's pretty awful although I wouldn't really order dogs or pets online given the fact that we have local stores that sell dogs and which are neatly priced . Still try claiming refunds from paypal and file disputes with the seller wherever or whatever site you transacted him with.

I'm sorry that you have to go through this! Paypal can be really bad about refunds especially for purchases like yours. Since you have already contacted them all I can suggest is trying again. However, I have lost money to Paypal before because of their unwillingness to cooperate and help me. I suggest next time you try to purchase from a local breeder or shelter. I'm sorry again this is just a bad situation.