Thread: can i still receive or request money

Default can i still receive or request money

Hello i have limited account can i can i still receive or request money and after receive money can i withdraw ?
    and how money i can receive money ?
    Thanks

It depends on why your account was limited by Paypal. There are some situations where you can prove to Paypal that whatever prompted their system to to limit your account was legitimate, but if you were doing something illegal, I would suggest that you not stir up a more intrusive investigation.

Odds are you will not be able to touch this money once it is received. Have you linked a bank account yet and confirmed it? I would suggest not doing any transactions til you have linked your accounts.

Did they limit is after you used it or is it just not verified yet?
    The hole thing about limiting an account is to make sure the fraudulent scammers can't make more money.
    What you're asking is a way to scam some more...

Quote Originally Posted by AASAS View Post
    Hello i have limited account can i can i still receive or request money and after receive money can i withdraw ?
    and how money i can receive money ?
    Thanks
    Once your account is limited, chances are slim to none that you will be able to access any money that is received. On the other hand, if your account isn't actually limited and you just need to verify your account, that is a whole different story.

Have you contacted them about the problem? Sometimes you can and sometimes you cant!

Probably not. However, a minor limitation might allow you to do this. Customer service would be your best source of info here. Also try to learn WHY your account was limited so you can prevent it in the future.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

Contact them and find out why you are limited, and if it's fixable.
    Also your only answer is to try and get a friend to send you like a dollar and see how it goes. good luck!

It depends. When you mean limited, as in paypal has put restrictions in your account due to fraudulent activity and those kinds of things then you cannot send and receive money unless you prove to paypal what they are asking or requiring of you. If you mean limited, unverified, then you can still send money and depends on the amount you have in your paypal but you cannot receive money from a bank account until you have been verified.