Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PayPal worst service in the world

Default PayPal worst service in the world

Don't know where to start with Paypal.

It all started with a customer complaining after xmas about late international shipping on their product. Paypal immediately issued them a cashback. We couldn't provide a tracking number because we used standard shipping. We lost the money and the customer now has their product.

Now we had our account in negative, so we made a new paypal account. We made a sale of $250 into the new paypal and tried to withdrawal but our account of frozen. Two weeks of sale and I can't feed my family.

Paypal are a fucking inhuman company who protect your security by making your life a bitch and then stealing your customers, your business and your money. They should be shut down and with they are breaking laws left and right I can't understand why this haven't happened yet?
    How many laws do paypal have to break before they face any consequences??

Quote Originally Posted by leryder View Post

It all started with a customer complaining after xmas about late international shipping on their product. Paypal immediately issued them a cashback. We couldn't provide a tracking number because we used standard shipping. We lost the money and the customer now has their product.

Now we had our account in negative, so we made a new paypal account. We made a sale of $250 into the new paypal and tried to withdrawal but our account of frozen. Two weeks of sale and I can't feed my family.

Paypal are a fucking inhuman company who protect your security by making your life a bitch and then stealing your customers, your business and your money. They should be shut down and with they are breaking laws left and right I can't understand why this haven't happened yet?

It's sad to hear what you're going though due to them but I honestly have to say a tiny is your fault if anything ALWAYS get tracking ID's people now adays are assholes and you need to cover yourself. Hopefully things get better but hopefully you learned from this to cover yourself.

Ps: I don't think they broke any laws since there aren't many laws for "online processing" I know it's sad they don't but maybe in the future there will be laws for this.

I personally think PayPal should always listen to both sides of the story. Whenever a person buys something from you and says it was not delivered PayPal simply refunds the buyer. It is not a great practice.
    Professional Article Writing services at affordable prices [URL="http://www.contentneed.com"]contentneed.com[/URL]

Well, going by your story, Paypal have not actually done that much wrong.

Yes, the postage thing sucks, but this is why you need to get tracking numbers and signatures. It's something so basic that can prevent a lot of issues for sellers.

Secondly, creating a second account was also going to bite you in the ass. When creating another account for the reason you have, Paypal will always prevent this otherwise they would have to let everyone have multiple accounts and then the scammers will be having a field day.

Furthermore, Paypal have not done anything illegal towards you.

The problem is that there are not many regulators either government or private sector who monitors frauds which are constantly happening in the internet. We have a lot of problems in the internet and a lot of scams but there are few to none government and private agencies which can address the issue with pursuing a legal action. I myself would suggest you to file a court case always since this is the only way we can get back at the corporate greed that corporations have nowadays.

This is a tough story to stomach, why can't Paypal do their home work first before they just jump ahead and do whatever they please.

This happens far too often sadly, It's ridiculous that in this day and age they can get away with such an act.

Is the feeding your family situation really that desperate, if it is, maybe the good guy's on here could help you out? I'f i had some cash I'd help, there's always a way though.

For now, you can only file a dispute and message Paypal, They held my money for two months before i saw a penny of it though, so I wouldn't expect anything more from the B**erds.

Are they always on the buyers' side? To me it seems a little unfair as sometimes it's the buyers at fault. There are cases where buyers don't like their purchases even though it has already been delivered to them and payment was made. So what did they do? They claimed it was the sellers' fault for selling them faulty products or fake products, and they demand a refund. It's hard to set things straight if Paypal always take the buyers' side.

Quote Originally Posted by opinionguy View Post
    The problem is that there are not many regulators either government or private sector who monitors frauds which are constantly happening in the internet. We have a lot of problems in the internet and a lot of scams but there are few to none government and private agencies which can address the issue with pursuing a legal action. I myself would suggest you to file a court case always since this is the only way we can get back at the corporate greed that corporations have nowadays.
    You really need to stop suggesting to people that they open court cases.

It really is not as simple as that.

I really don't think paypal should be so trusting of customers. This just sounds like anyone can claim their money back and they won't do anything about it.