Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Withdrawal delays, is this something new??

Honestly delays for me have always been this long...

These have been happening for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by jayman View Post
    My withdrawals are suddenly taking 24-72 hours when previously it was taking 15-30 minutes. Paypal have said this is due to higher volumes of people withdrawing and this is normal. It isnt normal as I have never seen this before in 4 years of trading. I'm very suspicious and wonder if anyone else is suffering these delays.
    Yes. I think it's normal, you just have to bear with it and withdraw earlier.

I use a personal Paypal account and it usually takes 5 days to a week for the money to show up in my bank account. Apparently, this is quite normal for Paypal users in India. I receive payments in dollars, which gets converted to rupees. There is a 4% fee on conversion because an external agency does the conversion for Paypal. I must also mention that I never place a withdrawal request. My Paypal balance is auto-withdrawn to my primary bank account.

I have never had any withdraw take under 3 days, I was not even aware that there was people gtting them same day and I have been using paypal for over year. I wonder if it has spomething to do with account type and how that affects things

I think they usually delay withdrawals by one day to check the authenticity of the transaction. I think 24 to 48 hours is perfectly fine. You should only be worried if they put a hold on your account. Then it will take up to 21 days to withdraw your money.

Delays have always been this long for me too. No need to be suspicious about it as it's normal practice.

It all has to do with who you bank with as the systems have to communicate. It usually only takes a day for my withdrawls to go through.

I know what you mean - I've recently had them saying their sending my funds the next day versus the same day. That said I don't have a problem with that because I'd rather it be done on the up and up now versus having issues further down the road.

Yep, it's normal. Happened to me all the time back when I used it. Just use another service and move on I guess.