Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So tired of their bad service

Unhappy So tired of their bad service

I have had A number of issues with PayPal, poor communication, limited help if problem is outside of the 2 basic parameters, tied in with e-Bay so if you fall out with one you fall out with the other. They pretty much got you by the balls and not a damn thing you can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ProXI11 View Post
    I have had A number of issues with PayPal, poor communication, limited help if problem is outside of the 2 basic parameters, tied in with e-Bay so if you fall out with one you fall out with the other. They pretty much got you by the balls and not a damn thing you can do about it.
    Sadly it's how it is. They are basically the online monopoly in the sense of a huge online payment service and online auctions. There are many other options but they're not all as popular.

I know how you feel. Hopefully someday soon a different service will become as popular as PayPal...for now that's all most people will accept so unfortunately we are stuck until a better service comes around

PayPal seems to be more directly geared towards Ebay and those users. I agree that if you are sending or receiving money for goods and services such a coupons like I do, it is hard to get the money back if you get screwed over. Hopefully they will work to improve this and become more geared towards the customer instead of Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolefiore90 View Post
    PayPal seems to be more directly geared towards Ebay and those users. I agree that if you are sending or receiving money for goods and services such a coupons like I do, it is hard to get the money back if you get screwed over. Hopefully they will work to improve this and become more geared towards the customer instead of Ebay.
    If I'm not mistaken they're geared to them due to a partnership. Ever wounder why paypal and ebay are so close, along with them being there "major" payment method.

I think the thing that gets me the most is the way they hold our funds in limbo for days. Limitations on account and 3 day transfers. I want to know what they are doing with our money during that time. So shady.

Did you try to contact them? Not by email but by calling them? If you are really limited forever, you can try a different payment method on Ebay.

Since both E-bay and Paypal are of the same company or a subsidiary of the other. Since E-bay bought Paypal, everything seemed to spiral down into the drain. E-bay is an awful company on my perspective since they own and run a scam site with a lot of scammer employees, buyers and fake sellers. So there we have a conglomerate of greedy people ripping off innocent ones.

Quote Originally Posted by opinionguy View Post
    Since both E-bay and Paypal are of the same company or a subsidiary of the other. Since E-bay bought Paypal, everything seemed to spiral down into the drain. E-bay is an awful company on my perspective since they own and run a scam site with a lot of scammer employees, buyers and fake sellers. So there we have a conglomerate of greedy people ripping off innocent ones.
    How are there employees scammers. I'm one to say that I'm not a fan of either but how the heck can you accuse a employee. They can't really scam you. They don't just take your money and run. The buyer/seller does that. Please dont accuse the employees unless you can back it up.

Default Always request management

In my experiences so far, PayPal management is much easier to deal with. I feel that even though the company sucks themselves, the management is not all that bad. At the end of the day, it all comes down to everyone is a person and deserves respect.