Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want to revenge PayPal

Have you appealed via email or did you call too? I think you should definitively call and see the real reason behind it and it its correctable.

I agree with your initial statement, however as in their terms of service, they have full rights to do what they want to do to your account, be it block or cancel it altogether, without prior notice, chance of appeal or giving a reason as to why.

As far as they are concerned everyone is a cash cow, from my own dealings with Paypal, there has not been a single person from the so called "help desk" that has been in any way kind or nice, they have all been nasty, curt and rude.

However we all still have to deal with them, as they are a massive company and as they are linked to pretty much every earning, buy and sell not to mention transfer site on the web, there is little chance of avoiding having to deal with them.

When you say there is no appeal for this, do you mean there is no way to contact a rep and explain the situation or that they really don't care about the fact that you did nothing wrong? If this is a security measure or a punishment that they apply for misconduct, you should be able to explain the situation. is there a way for you to get the customer involved in this? The customer should be able to vouch for you and explain what the issue is all about.

Well after 180 days you can now get your money right? I had my 1st Paypal account limited too, but after 180 days it can now be withdrawn to a bank account. I hope that's what will happen in your case?

180 days sounds like an awful amount of time and after all, what is the purpose for this suspension? Do they even check whether or not you are responsible of anything during this time or this is just meant to frustrate you purposelessly?

Quote Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
    Yes, start a petition to ban a multi-billion dollar company. That will be really successful, like the other 1000 guys who started one this month.
    Or sue them! Even better! Because they don't have a 1000 lawyers that will crush you in court.
    Filing a complaint is the most reasonable thing if you want to find out what happened.
    LOL. Very true. We stand almost no chance unless we get the attention of the media, That is the biggest and worst blow that can be dealt to paypal.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
    Yes, start a petition to ban a multi-billion dollar company. That will be really successful, like the other 1000 guys who started one this month.
    Or sue them! Even better! Because they don't have a 1000 lawyers that will crush you in court.
    Filing a complaint is the most reasonable thing if you want to find out what happened.
    I have to admit I'm laughing at this response. I agree, a petition isn't going to do much and sueing them probably isn't worth it in the long run.