Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to revenge PayPal

Angry I want to revenge PayPal

i am a verified paypal user, and using paypal since 2010 and had no issue at all, i was buying too many items on ebay. well now i planned to sell some items, and had listed about 6 items on ebay and sold successfully, received positive feedbacks. and for 2 items the customer was not satisfied so i instantly send him full refund, but after doing all this, i received email from paypal that they have blocked my account for 180 days, and even cannot appeal, or give any reason. so this is totally bad about these companies, that they are doing whatever to anyone account and money, and they even don't like to hear any appeal. so these must be a law suite against them for their shit policies.

Quote Originally Posted by jayman View Post
    i am a verified paypal user, and using paypal since 2010 and had no issue at all, i was buying too many items on ebay. well now i planned to sell some items, and had listed about 6 items on ebay and sold successfully, received positive feedbacks. and for 2 items the customer was not satisfied so i instantly send him full refund, but after doing all this, i received email from paypal that they have blocked my account for 180 days, and even cannot appeal, or give any reason. so this is totally bad about these companies, that they are doing whatever to anyone account and money, and they even don't like to hear any appeal. so these must be a law suite against them for their shit policies.
    Dude that's so crazy, that doesn't make any sense! They just closed your account because you bought to many items and sold to many... I'm sorry that happened try calling paypal.

That is terrible! That doesn't seem like a good reason to suspend your account. That is too bad that you had 2 people that weren't satisfied, but if you gave them a refund, I don't know why Paypal would suspend the account. Terrible!

That's awful. You should really file a petition, complaint or better yet sue. Have tried contacting the 2 guys who were not satisfied to be able to at least retract their statements since you gave them a refund?

Quote Originally Posted by opinionguy View Post
    That's awful. You should really file a petition, complaint or better yet sue. Have tried contacting the 2 guys who were not satisfied to be able to at least retract their statements since you gave them a refund?
    Yes, start a petition to ban a multi-billion dollar company. That will be really successful, like the other 1000 guys who started one this month.
    Or sue them! Even better! Because they don't have a 1000 lawyers that will crush you in court.
    Filing a complaint is the most reasonable thing if you want to find out what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by opinionguy View Post
    Better yet sue?

If you tried to sue them, the litigation would be so long and windy that you would lose so much money in the process.

Try your best. But I hope all that will work as planned. Although I kindly ask that paypal should be more flexible and be able to take in more pele without issues like this rising.

The best revenge is to just move on another company, Google Wallet for example.

I have never heard of a block for that long. Why would they do that? Have you tried to contact them? They just ruined your business. Take them to court!

Paypal seems to have the habit of "Locking/Frozing account before asking questions". Hope you solve your problems by now.