Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fastest way to get $ out of your PayPal account?

Quote Originally Posted by elle_kay View Post
    You have to sign up for a premier account to get a paypal debit card, but it's easy to do. I can't remember how I did it exactly, but it didn't cost anything.

Another option, if you live in the United States, is to buy an e-gift card from Walmart.com with your PayPal account. You can print it out from your computer and buy things at Walmart with it. Around here, Walmart has gas stations and such, so you can use your card to fill up your tank. You can also buy groceries, smokes, etc. It isn't quite the same as having cash, but you can get pretty much anything there.

Dollar General also accepts PayPal at the registers. You can't get gas there, though.
    Thank you Elle Kay! That I'd a genius idea. That would get me everything I need except gas. The only Walmart gas station is across the county. There is a Walmart 2 miles from me with food! Someone told me Murphy's is a part of Walmart but I tried to use Walmart gift card there a few months ago and they told me they didn't accept it. Either way, your suggestion is the best yet because I'm still incredibly broke a month later! It's really hard to catch up when you fall behind. Late payments and penalties eats up any extra money. If I could find a roommate or a really flexible second job. I've been Turkin my heart out but have only made $11 so far.

I really appreciate the idea. Being in a financial situation like this is very stressful and depressing. I've never been so strapped and I want to help people in situations like this when I get back on my feet. One thing I will never do again is waste food or let it spoil before eating it.

Put it on a Vanilla Gift Card is another idea using PayPal (i.e. Amazon). Then withdraw it at a local ATM. You can do this in a matter of days. Most transfers take around a week.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

I think you can do it with a moneygram. I do not know how long it would take to get it but I think moneygram is the fastest way to get it. Oh and it also has fees to use it so it seems.

There really isn't anything that you can do right now. I would definitely get the debit card. That is how I have instant access to my funds. There really isn't another way to get your money earlier.

I'm happy to help! The only reason why I know that trick is because I have been in similar sticky situations myself. Hang in there, and it'll pass. It's just tough getting to that part, lol.

The fastest way for me to get my money from PayPal is to transfer it over to my bank account. I receive it within two days. I wish I had a whole lot of money to transfer even though PayPal will take their percentage out, but its still money that I can use for whatever. So the fees does not bother me.

It can take longer than two days to transfer it to the bank account, like if you do it on a weekend, particularly if there is a bank holiday. Those few days might seem like much, but they can seem like a lot when you're running low on groceries, gas and sanity. Take it from me.

I don't want to pay ATM fees to have immediate access to my Paypal money, so I buy a small item at the supermarket, like a packet of ramen or gum with my Paypal debit card and then when they offer me cash back, I just type in how much and the cashier gives it to me.

There is a very simple answer to this question. "Paypal Prepaid Debit Card".

This is a simple because the Paypal Prepaid Debit Card gives you instant transfers from your Paypal account. From there you can go to your local ATM, and withdraw the funds if you need cash.

However there is a $300 a day limit. After the $300 mark you have to wait until the next day to withdraw again.

I would recommend that you buy one in a store because you will get a temporary physical card. If you order it online it can take up to 30 days to come in the mail.

As already mentioned, you can get the debit card. They also offer the prepaid card, but it has the monthly fee attached. My brother refuses to get either and sends the money to my account and withdraws it from there. If you are in an emergency situation, MoneyGram allows you to send money from your account, but are the fees really worth it? Get the card.