Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fastest way to get $ out of your PayPal account?

I would love to spend it online but unfortunately I am completely broke and desperate for gas money to get to work until payday. My account is linked to my prepaid Visa card that auto deposits the minute a deposit is received, there are NO hold times. I actually get my paycheck a day or 2 before normal payday.
    I requested the withdraw from Paypal, a day later it says "complete". It's been sitting at complete for 3 or more days and my account has no information from Paypal. The details info next to my withdraw in PP says expect deposit by Feb. 12th!! I'll lose my job by then. It's my only hope.

I think the PayPal debit card is the fastest way to get your money except for withdrawing it to your bank account. I have heard horror stories about the PayPal debit card as well so I would recommend doing your research and then making an informed decision from there.

I have the PayPal debit card as well, but when I log in to my account I see no mention of how to redeem my 1% cash back balance. Does anyone know if those with the PayPal Debit card get the 1% back or not? Or is that only for people who have the PayPal credit card instead?

If you need money right away the PayPal Debit is the fastest you will have access to it. It's pretty much instantly, as long as you can pay for what it is you need to pay with the debit card instead of physical cash.

If I'm not mistaken I think their ATM fees are rather high, and are charged in addition to the fees imposed by the Bank ATM you are withdrawing from, or something like that. It's been a while since I pulled out the Terms and Conditions but I recall it being pretty expensive to withdraw cash.

Also, at least on my account, there is a $200 per day withdraw limit, and a limit of no more than $3000 per month in total charges on the card.

Transfer the money to your bank account, or you could just spend the money that's in your PayPal?

I have a PayPal debit card, and I love it. I used to transfer my money to the bank, but I got tired of having to wait a couple of days for it. It's nice to use my PayPal card. I use a no-fee ATM, and PayPal only charges me $1. You can also use it to get cash back at Walmart or something, and you won't have to pay any fees.

I cannot figure out how to get the Paypal debit card. When I try to sign up it says I need a business premier account or something like that. Am I missing something?

The debit card is the quickest. I didn't like all of the fees though.

I have never had Paypal withdraw funds on any of me credit cards. I don't think you'll have a problem. I use my bank account, and I use a few cards, and haven't had a problem. I have had problems in the past with automatic payments, but as long as you don't have anything like that set up, you shouldn't have any issues.

Yup, only if you buy something with paypal. Other than that you have to use your bank account.

You have to sign up for a premier account to get a paypal debit card, but it's easy to do. I can't remember how I did it exactly, but it didn't cost anything.

Another option, if you live in the United States, is to buy an e-gift card from Walmart.com with your PayPal account. You can print it out from your computer and buy things at Walmart with it. Around here, Walmart has gas stations and such, so you can use your card to fill up your tank. You can also buy groceries, smokes, etc. It isn't quite the same as having cash, but you can get pretty much anything there.

Dollar General also accepts PayPal at the registers. You can't get gas there, though.