Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fastest way to get $ out of your PayPal account?

Default Fastest way to get $ out of your PayPal account?

What is the fastest way to get your money out of your PayPal account?
    On my axon payments account I have a Netspend card which is a prepaid visa card with an account & routing number. Netspend also has no ACH hold times so as soon as money is sent to my account it is available to me. ACH transactions on a normal banking account take at least 2 days but can take up to 7! I get my paycheck direct deposit onto my netspend card and I receive my paycheck 2 days before everyone else! I don't want to add my card info to PayPal as I get paid on that card and can't afford them withdrawing funds for whatever reasons they feel like.
    Can you transfer your PayPal money somewhere else or does it have to be withdrawn from your account into a verified banking account?

So far I have heard the fastest way to get cash is through the PayPal debit card, but the fees and the idea of going to an ATM to get my money seem like a waste of time. I prefer to just transfer to my bank and get my money in 2 days. It has been the fastest way for me so far.

I think the fastest way is to use it online but if you really want to have the cash in your bank account, requesting a withdraw is probably the best way to go. This might take a day or 2. If you are withdrawing it to spend it, you might as well spend it online and let the other money sit in your bank account.

Well, people have pretty much answered your question.
    Either buy something by using the money in your Paypal account (instantly gone), or just transfer it to your bank account. So far I have been doing both constantly and I see no delay aside the two days (it has always been only 2 days for me) for the transferring to the bank. You claim it is sometimes up to 7 days. I think it might have something to do with your bank rather than Paypal.

Personally I have went the route of the paypal debit card.

I find it the quickest way to use my paypal funds anywhere a debit or mastercard is accepted.

As far as the fees as someone stated above..they aren't that bad. You can withdraw you paypal balance at any ATM and pay their ATM fee as you would with any of your debit cards. There is no annual fee. You can earn unlimited 1% cash back on eligible purchases and you are covered my Mastercards Zero Liability policy for unauthorized purchases.

I personally spend the money online.

With my bank account, it takes about 3 days. However, I have a debit card that is linked to my PayPal account (not a prepaid card) and I can take up to $400 out in cash a day, but I can use the card for credit and debit purchases anywhere.

Well if you have the option, you could buy something with your balance, that would be the easier way to get rid of the cash. Other than that, I'm not sure. Here in Croatia, PayPal doesn't even functions fully operational (we can't use our balance), and it takes up to a week to transfer my money to my bank. Last month I have actually waited 8 days I think! I know that it was the time of winter holidays, but come on...
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
    ― Bernard M. Baruch

Default Bank Transfer

The fastest way by far is to just withdraw your PayPal money from your account into your checking or savings bank account. That's actually the only think I've never had an issue with PayPal about. They say it only takes 3-6 days depending on your bank to have your money in your account. It usually only takes a day or at the most 2 before I see the money. That's the only way I'll ever withdraw money from them.

I believe bank accounts particularly local ones, those that have connections with paypal and offer cards and link accounts is the best way to get your paypal funds. It takes only the filing of an application and you are done. In our country we use Unionbank.