Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robbed by paypal

A landlord, that wants payment through paypal? I would of never trusted this and would of made him take a cashiers check. Just because of the horror stories you hear about chargebacks. Sorry this happened to you and hopefully your landlord is understanding about it when you explained what happened.

Wow, did you give your landlord your PayPal email address and the landloard attempted to take the money along with you sending it to the landlord? Did PayPal refund the money?
    I think that is madening. I do not understand how this happened if you already had the money in your PayPal account.

Maybe it was just a glitch? How about you try to give their customer service a call? See if the problem can be resolved.

I sympathize with your situation, however if that is the manner in which you talked to them calling the help representative a bitch and maybe telling them fuck you and such, it will not help your course and will indeed make them less likely to help you let alone want to help you.

I find it very strange that they made you overdraft twice and that there was an apparent withdrawal when there was none made by yourself, I personally would think about making your password more difficult, because it could be a case that someone was trying to access your account that wasn't you