Thread: Pending balance, is pending forever

Default Pending balance, is pending forever

I sold an item on ebay about 2 months ago (29 november 2013), i got paid via paypal, but payment is still pending since then. I even added tracking number where they can see that its been delivered and buyer didnt left me negative feedback ( she left no feedback at all). The item was Suzuki GSXR1000 upper fairing and i got 50 for it. Its not a big money, but still it pisses me off that i cant get my money and they just do what they want. I`ve made two phone calls, they say it will be released in two days, now its been more than week since my last call and still nothing. There is no point to send any emails to these suckers, because you wont get any answer ( i`ve sent 3 emails). Wont sell anything on ebay no more.

You can't let it go - I say you need to keep calling daily since you can't get an email response.

Contact Ebay. I don't know why this happens but they should be able to give you more information. Maybe the payment didn't clear with the credit card of the buyer.

As the guys before me already said - call call call! They dont have enough staff i ncustomer service so they need alot of time to respond, if you give them a hard time and not quit they will most likely respond to your requests!

A friend of mine was in a similar situation. After weeks and weeks of emailing the issue was still unresolved. Then he simple gave them a call and everything was resolved in a matter of minutes.

Continue to contact them until they give in. Or better yet sue them for what they have unless of course suing would cost much more. Unless you have friends, family or know pro-bono lawyers who can file suit to claim a small amount and perhaps even damages.

Wow, I have never had this problem so much with PayPal. I think there must be some other avenue you can make. PayPal is a US based company. I am sure if you look on the Internet ther is something to be found about what you can do.

It seems like the trick is to give them a call for faster response. I suggest that you try that, you might have better luck rather than just e-mailing them.