Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Payza Any Good For Under 18?

You won't have too many options being under 18. POSSIBLY Google Wallet. I would honestly go for Bitcoins. They will be in demand soon and there is a strong chance for us all to make a good deal of money off of them.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by swagger View Post
    I'm under 18 years old and currently bring in around $2k/month from online methods. Well, PP decided to freeze my account with over $10k (it was dumb to have that much, I know..) I've been looking at either Payza or Bitcoins, is Payza any good? I know I can use Bitcoins under 18, and they look somewhat promising.
    Firstly I would love to know how on earth you are turning 2 grand a month and secondly yes Payza is a much better alternative to Paypal.

You still need to be 18 years old, just like with Paypal. Also, Payza has less countries they make transactions with, be sure to check. In the future try splinting your income between a few different payment processors (if possible) to avoid a similar situation. It's not wise to keep big money in just one online wallet.

That is an extraordinary accomplishment for being under 18, I wonder how you're making that much. I think most of the Paypal alternatives are restricted to persons age 18 and older. Bitcoin is risky but may be one of the most realistic options right now? Unless you find a trustworthy person 18 or over to share an account with.

Just get someone to sign up an account for you. I do not thing there is a bank that will allow you to make transactions when you are under 18.
    Professional Article Writing services at affordable prices [URL="http://www.contentneed.com"]contentneed.com[/URL]

Being a minor puts you at a great disadvantage when it comes to accepting online payments. Most actual banks allow teenagers to have a checking account, but online payment processors are different. You might have to have someone who is over 18 help.

Default No

Payza is not very good and is not supported like paypal.

Payza has it's own horror stories and they aren't going to be any happier about your lack of age. And BitCoin is worthless in nature - it has no legitimate backing and value isn't consistent. Also people are getting scammed left and right using it.

Default maybe use payza

I think you have to be over 18 for all types of accounts, I'm surprised your bringing in so much money online at such a young age, may I ask how your doing it? i would say payza are a good alternative, they reply quickly and have good customer service. Ive joined payza and have no problems with them. I have joined a ptc site called clickers heaven but have not been paid by them yet, but they say they are donkey mails approved so they should be legit.

Bitcoins are pretty much a gamble these days. I have heard Payza is much better than PayPal. You can try it out. But I suggest you not to keep large amounts like as you did with PayPal. You have to withdraw it periodically.