Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scammer alert! Christopher D'Angelo

Thanks for the heads up. I guess it's good that you only got scammed for a small amount of money. But this will definitely help others

Default Probably Some Punk Kid

I doubt he's the president of any company. He's probably some 18 year old who's trying to get as many things as he can for free. If he was really a president of anything he wouldn't be worrying about a couple $15 payments. He would probably have one of his employees or secretaries buying stuff for him anyway. Thanks for the heads up, I'll never sell to or buy anything from him!

I agree there should be a forum for scammers all in one place so that people can share information about other scammers, share stories, etc.

Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely be on the look out for this guy and stay clear.

Interesting, I have been mailed by this man as well. I didn't pay much attention as I was almost sure it was a scam. Thank you for telling me, though.

Report him to the FBI!!! Get this a-hole arrested like he deserves! He will continue to strike until he gets more and more money.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

Thank you for sharing, if we can all work together we can save each other from being stolen from. I'm sorry this happened to you and hope you can get your money back somehow, thanks for letting us know though!

Default Some peoples kids

It is too bad there are people out there who don't want to make an honest living! However, on the brighter side people like this gives opportunities to others who can and will stop them! I hope he stops doing what he is doing before it it too late for him!

I think you got scammed bad. You dealt with a guy on "hack forums" named "Fukc". What makes you think he is Christopher? May be this guy was impersonating the real Christopher. You can't be sure about it. Anyway this is a warning for others to not to do business with shady people.

Thanks for the heads up. It's a good job you weren't scammed out of a larger amount of money!