Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scammer alert! Christopher D'Angelo

Default Scammer alert! Christopher D'Angelo

Christopher D'Angelo, who apparently is the "vice president" of a "company" called MCM Technologies, scammed me twice for $15. The first time he never gave me the money and the second time he gave me the money then took it back.

I provided him a service, he got it, he didn't pay.

STAY AWAY FROM Christopher D'Angelo AND HIS "COMPANY" MCM Technologies!
    He scammed me for just $15. Can't imagine what he does through his site.

Some Information on Christopher D'Angelo:
    First and last name is Christopher D'Angelo.
    He goes by the username "Fukc" on Hack Forums.
    Claims to be the vice president of a company called MCM Technologies.
    PayPal email is [email]Chris@mcmtech.com[/email] and [email]chrisdangelo@live.com[/email]

Do you mind telling me what the services was you were offering? The website of MCM Tech looks pretty shady. They say they worked for Walmart but I don't think they would never accept services from a company like that. They also only seem to produce stupid keys and other small gimmicks. That's not really a "design service" that requires "45 years of experience". Even a child can align a picture on a key.

Did he do this through your paypal account?

Before I do business with someone I don't know, (even return a phone call) I google there info and see what I can find on them.

Thank you for the heads up!! But like someone posted above me...I always google and try to get as much info on the seller/buyer I am dealing with before proceeding with any transactions.

If it looks shady, and acts shady....most times..its shady! Better luck next time!

Thanks for the heads up.

He does seem awful shady. I would be careful in the future.

Nowadays, I really only deal with companies that I know are legit. I'm so nervous about the prospect of getting scammed that I don't take too many chances!

People have told me that I'm paranoid, but I have to hold onto every dollar that I can, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the alert, although I'm curious, if he scammed you once why would you trade with him again?

Definitely a big thanks on the heads up. There are so many scammers out there, you can never be too careful. I definitely say to Google people/companies and find out as much information before doing any transactions with them because no one wants to be cheated out of their money.

Thanks for the warning! I think this is really good. Whenever we encounter scams, let's share this to one another so that another person won't be victimized. It's very advantageous when we do a search, we see that there are other complains from other people. It protects all of us this way.

Sadly one person is the least of your concerns in regards to online scamming. 15 dollars getting stolen is still infuriating but at least it wasnt a large transfer of say a thousand dollars. Just be weary and always double check your sources

One of my good friends was a victim of this creep. People should start dedicating entire blogs to scammers like this.