Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I stuck with paypal???

Default Am I stuck with paypal???

I blog on the side and some of the sites I do blog for pay only through paypal. Is there any way at all around this? Especially when most sites do not give another payment alternative? Can I refuse to accept paypal or do I just have to find a blog site that uses another payment method?

Sincerely signed,

Paypal got me by the balls

Default Not Likely

Unfortunately most websites online pay with PayPal. You might be able to find a couple here and there that will pay you by check but it would only be once a month. Most of them will require you to have at least $100 owed to you for them to send you a check too. If you use PayPal at your payment method most payments are instant with no minimum withdrawal method. Hopefully soon there will be more alternatives for payments while making money online, but for now, most websites only pay with PayPal.

I am the same. I need a Paypal alternative but sadly I can't find one. All websites mostly require users to have a Paypal so even if we did find a good one, we wouldn't be able to pay for stuff with it unless sites started to allow it.

How are you making money off your blog? Via Adsense?

In your case, generally speaking, Paypal isn't really a bad route for you to use. Just take the payments and withdraw them instantly.

Before doing this, Google the site that is paying for you and do a little research to see if anyone has had issues with their payments before.

I think you are stuck with them, especially if you are a from overseas, as getting a cheque might not work out so well for you, not all banks process eversea cheques

I get paid from blogs via PayPal and always transfer the money out to my bank as soon as I get it. Don't let it sit there! I have read too many horror stories of PayPal taking out money for ebay fees.

You have to use alternative sites that don't require PayPal. I know someone who is going through this, and it's tough.

Well, you have to contact the admin of the website and try to ask them if they provide an alternative payment method. Ask if they could just directly credit your bank account or your card with the money that you earned. I haven't seen many websites that pay via Payza or other online payment processors not called PayPal.

There is really no better alternative to Paypal, because they monopolize the whole online payment processor world. I guess your next best option would be having the funds sent via a check.