Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paypal acct. Limited, the way i got funds released in 2 days!!!!

Thumbs up Paypal acct. Limited, the way i got funds released in 2 days!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE,
    I ACTUALLY HAVE A WAY THAT RECENTLY GOT PAYPAL TO ALLOW ME TO WITHDRAWAL MY FUNDS, AFTER BEING TOLD BY AT LEAST 4-5 DIFFERENT REPRESENTATIVES THAT I HAD TO WAIT 180 DAYS TO RECEIVE MY FUNDS.
    I HAD SOLD 4 ITEMS ON EBAY TOTAL AS ABOUT $2,500 AND THAT WAS A GOOD DEAL CONSIDERING THE ITEMS WERE WORTH ABOUT $6,000. SO AUCTION ENDED AND I PROCEEDED TO GET THE ITEMS READY FOR SHIPPING AND BROUGHT THEM DOWN TO FEDEX AND OFF THEY WENT. BUT DUE TO SEVERE WINTER STORMS ACCROSS THE U.S., WHICH WAS STATED ON THE FEDEX WEBSITE PACKAGES WERE A LITTLE LATE BUT NOT MY FAULT. SO THE BUYER RECEIVED PACKAGE AND EVEN LEFT FEEDBACK (POSITIVE).

OK SO I CALL PAYPAL AND WANT THE HOLD ON MY FUNDS RELEASED BECAUSE BUYER IS HAPPY AND RECEIVED ITEM. BUT BECAUSE OF THE DELAY IN SHIPPING WITH FEDEX (NOT MY FAULT) PAYPAL DECIDES IT SOUNDS A LITTLE FISHY SO "WHAM"! SLAPS A LIMIT ON MY PAYPAL AND SAYS I WILL HAVE TO WAIT 180 DAYS SO THEY CAN MAKE SURE THE CUSTOMER IS HAPPY AND WONT RETURN THE ITEM, AND THE POLICY GIVES THEM 180 DAYS TO RETURN IT! OK FIRST OF ALL THE BUYER ALREADY LEFT FEEDBACK SAYING THEY RECEIVED ITEM AS DESCRIBED AND IS HAPPY. I MEAN IT WAS A 70 POUND BRONZE SCULPTURE. BUT PAYPAL WOULD NOT LIFT THE LIMIT AND SAID I CAN'T EVEN APPEAL TO IT, I CALLED MAYBE 5 TIMES AND GOT A DIFFERENT REASON EVERY TIME. SO FINALLY ABOUT A MONTH WENT BY AND I'M GETTING REAL PISSED BECAUSE I HAVE NO ITEMS AND NO CASH WTF! I BASICALLY HAVE BEEN ROBBED BY PAYPAL, AND I NEEDED THAT CASH FOR MY IMPORTANT BILLS. SO I STARTED SEARCHING ON THE WEB FOR A WAY TO GET THEM TO RELEASE MY LIMIT SO I CAN GET MY CASH.

THAN I FOUND IT, IT WAS THE MOST THOROUGH THREAT/DEMAND LETTER WITH EMAIL ADDRESSES TO ALMOST EVERY PAYPAL EXECUTIVE AND IMPORTANT ACCOUNT HANDLING EMPLOYEE WITH PAYPAL. SO I DOWNLOADED IT AND WENT IN AND ADDED AND CHANGED A FEW THING LIKE MY PAYPAL CASE #, MY NAME AND THE AMOUNT OF MY FUNDS. ETC.

THAN WHEN THE EMAIL WAS DONE AND READY I SENT IT TO THAT LONG LIST OF PAYPAL PENCIL PUSHERS, HE NEXT DAY I STARTED RECEIVING EMAILS FROM DIFFERENT PAYPAL DEPARTMENTS. A COUPLE SAID THEY WILL LOOK INTO IT AND EMAIL ME BACK, AND SOME SAID SORRY YOUR ACCT IS LIMITED FOR 180 DAYS AND CAN'T HELP. SO I WAS GETTING HOPLESS, THAN DAY 2 I CHECKED EMAIL AND RECEIVED EMAIL FROM PAYPAL EXECUTIVE OFFICE. AND IT STATED THAT THEY WONT REMOVE THE LIMIT ON MY ACCT. FOR 180 DAYS BUT THEY WOULD MAKE AN EXCEPTION AND RELEASE MY FUNDS FOR WITHDRAWAL.

SO HERE IS THE LETTER I SENT AND THE LIST OF EMAIL ADDRESSES WHERE YOU EMAIL TO. AFTER YOU CHANGE IT BY ADDING YOUR OWN CASE #, AND NAME. SO IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE LIKE I WAS THAN IT'S WORTH A SHOT.

RE: Case PP-002-858-774-319.

I am respectfully requesting that the hold on my funds/account be lifted. I am not necessarily requesting that my account be re-opened or allowed to continue to use the PayPal service, as I have already taken my business to your largest competitor and I am no longer in need of PayPal’s services.

I have previously requested a review/appeal of my case which was denied. Although I still disagree with the decision to deny my appeal I will abide by it – however because I feel that holding my funds for 180 days for a non-fraudulent violation of PayPal’s Acceptable Use Policy is excessive, and perhaps a punitive abuse of power, I will be filing complaints with the
    following agencies on Tuesday morning, Jan 14, 2014 if I am not satisfied with PayPal’s response to this request to release my funds:

(agencies in the states that I reside or have a business presence in)

The California Office of the Attorney General
    [url=http://ag.ca.gov/contact/complaint_form.php?cmplt=CL]Consumer Complaint Against A Business/Company | State of California - Department of Justice - Kamala D. Harris Attorney General[/url]

The Washington State Office of the Attorney General
    [url]https://fortress.wa.gov/atg/formhandler/ago/ComplaintForm.aspx[/url]

The Florida Office of the Attorney General
    [url=http://myfloridalegal.com/contact.nsf/contact]Florida Attorney General - Citizen Services Contact Form[/url]

The Arizona Office of the Attorney General
    [url=http://myfloridalegal.com/contact.nsf/contact]Florida Attorney General - Citizen Services Contact Form[/url]

Additionally:
    The United States Federal Reserve
    [url=http://www.federalreserveconsumerhelp.gov/complaintinfo.cfm?info=1]What do I need to know before I file a complaint? | Federal Reserve Consumer Help[/url]

(I understand that PayPal does not operate as a “bank” which is precisely why they may be

interested in such complaints)

The Better Business Bureau:
    [url]https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/complaintlink.aspx[/url]

All complaints will be filed “online” Tuesday morning, Jan 14, 2014 and written copies will also be sent via certified postal mail. I understand PayPal’s need for holding funds for credit card chargeback purposes, however
    a review of my account history for the last year will reveal a very low chargeback rate as well as a very high customer-satisfaction rate. I feel that any reasonable person would conclude that holding my entire balance for 180 days is excessive and my be viewed by some as punitive or as already stated, an unnecessary abuse of power and perhaps even contrary to
    the laws of some states. That being said I have no problem with, and agree to leaving a balance of $200 for credit card chargeback purposes for the duration of the 180 days. I feel that this is a fair resolution while still leaving PayPal with the means to charge back any future credit card disputes to my account.

Please be aware that replying with the standard “this is part of the terms of service that you agreed to” will not satisfy my request, or deter me from filing my complaints with the agencies listed above on the morning of Tuesday Jan, 14 2014. It will be up to those agencies to determine if PayPal is operating within the law, abusing power, etc. I am simply seeking a
    resolution that is fair and in the best interest of both parties.

Thank you for your time again in looking into this matter.

Case PP-002-858-774-319.

AND HERE IS THE LIST OF EMAILS WHERE YOU SEND IT TO ( YOU CAN JUST CUT AND PASTE IT IN YOUR EMAIL TO PAYPAL, THE LIST HAS ALREADY BEEN SPELL CHECKED, SPACED AND COMMAS: GOOD LUCK!

[email]david.marcus@paypal.com[/email], [email]moldenburg@paypal.com[/email], [email]sthompson@paypal.com[/email], [email]mhentges@paypal.com[/email], [email]crme@paypal.com[/email], [email]mvergara@paypal.com[/email], [email]cwong@paypal.com[/email], [email]executiveoffice@paypal.com[/email], [email]harbor1@paypal.com[/email], [email]ppelce@paypal.com[/email], [email]Europeanservices@paypal.com[/email], [email]resolutions@paypal.com[/email], [email]appeals@paypal.com[/email], [email]compliance@paypal.com[/email], [email]webform@paypal.com[/email], [email]spoof@paypal.com[/email], [email]aup@paypal.com[/email], [email]press@paypal.com[/email], [email]apires@paypal.com[/email], [email]pending_reversal@paypal.com[/email], [email]global2@paypal.com[/email], [email]intl@paypal.com[/email], [email]ppe_courtesycredit@paypal.com[/email], [email]scott@paypal.com[/email], [email]complaint-response@paypal.com[/email], [email]abuse@paypal.com[/email], [email]Europeanservices@paypal.com[/email], [email]service@paypal.com[/email], [email]mbarrett@paypal.com[/email], [email]thoffman@paypal.com[/email], [email]jamiep@paypal.com[/email], [email]sphillips@paypal.com[/email], [email]moldenburg@paypal.com[/email], [email]mmelville@paypal.com[/email], [email]rpelegero@paypal.com[/email], [email]cscheible@paypal.com[/email], [email]rmansell@paypal.com[/email], [email]cfrezzo@paypal.com[/email], [email]rxovox@paypal.com[/email], [email]dchiu@paypal.com[/email], [email]bleggett@paypal.com[/email], [email]nswanson@paypal.com[/email], [email]sgorman@paypal.com[/email], [email]sbraunstein@paypal.com[/email], [email]zxin@paypal.com[/email], [email]asteingruebl@paypal.com[/email], [email]jstephenson@paypal.com[/email], [email]nharvey@paypal.com[/email], [email]pierre.pellissier@paypal.com[/email], [email]japalmer@paypal.com[/email], [email]smcconnell@paypal.com[/email], [email]svolk@paypal.com[/email], [email]pierre.pallissier@paypal.com[/email], [email]jwebster@paypal.com[/email], [email]ihaque@paypal.com[/email], [email]jcavanaugh@paypal.com[/email], [email]philipp@paypal.com[/email], [email]pjustus@paypal.com[/email], [email]sguilfoyle@paypal.com[/email], [email]jennishow@thesync.com[/email], [email]jbainbridge@paypal.com[/email], [email]canderson@paypal.com[/email], [email]gcassels@paypal.com[/email], [email]esalvatierra@paypal.com[/email], [email]nmezo@paypal.com[/email], [email]snikolaev@paypal.com[/email], [email]rbhargava@paypal.com[/email], [email]sanjain@paypal.com[/email], [email]dtm@paypal.com[/email], [email]hhall@paypal.com[/email], [email]frzhou@paypal.com[/email], [email]christian.steiner@paypal.com[/email], [email]petera.thiel@paypal.com[/email], [email]bsims@paypal.com[/email], [email]strikha@paypal.com[/email], [email]mobile@paypal.com[/email], [email]dcouncill@paypal.com[/email], [email]tblackwood@paypal.com[/email], [email]rpelegaro@paypal.com[/email], [email]mlapus@paypal.com[/email], [email]anayar@paypal.com[/email], [email]dspievack@paypal.co.uk[/email], [email]rclick@paypal.com[/email], [email]matthew@paypal.com[/email], [email]mwebb@paypal.com[/email], [email]mhiggins@paypal.com[/email], [email]pvogt@ebay.com[/email], [email]mark.osullivan@paypal.com[/email], [email]gforman@ebay.com[/email], [email]cshihady@ebay.com[/email], [email]teampaypal@accesspr.com[/email]

Arrow Outstanding Information!!

Well Done PayPay12!! I'll make this thread Sticky for ALL To READ!!

PPS ADMIN

Default Nice

That was a nice strategy! I guess it all depends on who you're talking to and what you tell them. You could talk to a bunch of people who really don't care about you and your situation and get nowhere or you can talk to one person who actually knows what they're doing and get a completely different response. I'm going to have to keep this method in mind. Congratulations on getting the withdrawal of your cash. Have to chalk it up to one more win for the good guys!

Dude I just read that and damn, that is probably the best I've read and honestly the most intimidating showing you are NOT the one to mess with. Along with that it'll actually possibly worry them that you have a few things over there head and you're not the usual "normal" customer. By that I mean you don't act like a child and just complain you made it formal. Which is awesome!

Thank you for this! It must have taken a lot of time and effort to compile this and so thank you! I will be copying and saving this to my desktop. I have complained about paypal and if other people did to the BBB they might get investigated.

That is great! I will definitely keep that information! I think it is criminal that they hold funds for so long, even when you've already received positive feedback from the buyer. I think they do it for monetary reasons, because they make interest on that money as long as they are keeping it from you, and you can't use it. Great job!

Again, I am not shocked at PayPal but 180 days is extremely excessive. They should go case by case.

This is an amazing resource. PayPal and ebay can be as difficult to contact as a secret society. The front line representatives are as pleasant and unhelpful as humanly possible and many times I can not understand them and they cannot understand my question or problem. A resource such as this amazing letter and list of email addresses are a must have for any seller. I copied it and saved it as a word document for any rainy day PayPal may have up their sleeve. Thank you so much.

Great info, my backpacking son was sending me money from Australia to Ireland, Paypal locked his account and asked him for a utility bill, he had lived in a campervan for seven months whilst travelling and working and saving his hard earned money to repay his debts, Paypals requests are stupid, he supplied copy of his passport, and we have lost confidence and trust in them.

Quote Originally Posted by useless View Post
    Great info, my backpacking son was sending me money from Australia to Ireland, Paypal locked his account and asked him for a utility bill, he had lived in a campervan for seven months whilst travelling and working and saving his hard earned money to repay his debts, Paypals requests are stupid, he supplied copy of his passport, and we have lost confidence and trust in them.
    Paypal is absolutely useless unless you use it in your home from your home computer. The mobile app sucks and always gives me errors. You would think Paypal has grasped the concept of people traveling in this day and age but that went right over their heads. And how is it that scammers never have a problem getting verified and ripping people off but when an honest person tries to use their paypal account you get limited and have to wait 180 days and hope you ever see your money again.