Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ebay Alternatives?

Unregistered Guest

Default Ebay Alternatives?

Are their any good ebay alternatives out there?

Unregistered Guest

I've been using bidzonko.com for the past few days and have done well so far, I sold a few models this week at over 1200.00 total.
    No fees either listing fees and only charge a value fee if something sells for over 1k which at that is only 2% compared to ebays 10% on all sales, I use bidzonko and its great. I just wish people would just say screw ebay and those fees and use other auction sites, doesn't have to be bidzonko but just avoid ebay altogether.

Unregistered Guest

I say stick with ebay because nothing really compares but instead of using paypal use a merchant account to accept the payments. That makes the whole ebay experience much better.

Isabelle Guest

I hate ebay and paypal and I have tried many other auction sites to sell my stuff on but it never sells or it takes a very long time, ebay is unfortunately the best place to sell until they screw you over and give your stuff away but I blame paypal for that.

EElay Guest

Default Bidzonko has nobody in there

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've been using bidzonko.com for the past few days and have done well so far, I sold a few models this week at over 1200.00 total.
    No fees either listing fees and only charge a value fee if something sells for over 1k which at that is only 2% compared to ebays 10% on all sales, I use bidzonko and its great. I just wish people would just say screw ebay and those fees and use other auction sites, doesn't have to be bidzonko but just avoid ebay altogether.
    I saw the bidzonko site, is it new? Cause there's no life in there what so ever.

Unregistered Guest

There are many places better then ebay but not as popular as ebay which is how your stuff gets sold and this is why we all put up with the abuse from ebay and paypal.

Unregistered Guest

Lightbulb

ebay works all right for me since I stopped selling there using paypal but I think only the US has the option to sell on ebay without a paypal account so this won't work if you are outside the US.

SimonSays Guest

eBay (which also owns Paypal and Skype) are garbage they are horrible, i think these people steal your personal information by storing your Social Security Number, name, address, phone number, bank account, ip address, and mac address. they dont have any right under all the laws in this planet to violate your privacy in this way ... and in anytime they can turn you down by blocking you forever (and still storing your personal information) i think this garbage company is selling your personal information to other 3rd parties (that only god knows) ...

this scum garbage company has to be taken down or at least has to be forced to change what they are doing there must be a serious lawsuit against them ...

Unregistered Guest

I just went to bidzonko and it looks like they went out of business?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just went to bidzonko and it looks like they went out of business?
    This is why I am sticking with ebay, something people are familiar with despite the fact that familiarity breeds contempt and I do have a laundry list of things I hate with ebay but my stuff sells on that site like no other site. And to be honest ebay really is not the problem it is paypal who has screwed with my money every time there has been an issue and that is why I no longer use paypal on ebay and why other sellers should do the same, boycott paypal.