Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Anyone use Dwolla?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default Anyone use Dwolla?

    After having my account limited because it was linked to an account in the past, I tried Wepay. RIPOFFS! They've frozen the few sales I made in 2 days (I sell discount Netflix subscriptions).

    I'm now giving Dwolla a try, has anyone else tried them?

    Paypal SUCKS, they're just nothing more than legal racketeering company.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Winchester, CA
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavYMetaL View Post
    After having my account limited because it was linked to an account in the past, I tried Wepay. RIPOFFS! They've frozen the few sales I made in 2 days (I sell discount Netflix subscriptions).

    I'm now giving Dwolla a try, has anyone else tried them?

    Paypal SUCKS, they're just nothing more than legal racketeering company.
    I hadn't even heard of Dwolla, but thanks for the heads up about Wepay. That's terrible! I will definitely check out Dwolla. Thanks!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cpefley View Post
    I hadn't even heard of Dwolla, but thanks for the heads up about Wepay. That's terrible! I will definitely check out Dwolla. Thanks!
    I also haven't heard about dwolla but if you like it, mind pming me about it? Like how they are and your opinion?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Winchester, CA
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sethky View Post
    I also haven't heard about dwolla but if you like it, mind pming me about it? Like how they are and your opinion?
    I saw that Swagbucks gives an option to get paid in Dwolla. I think I might try that! Until seeing this thread, I hadn't heard about it, but if Swagbucks is using it, it might be worth looking into.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Paypal, Dwolla and WePay are the 3 major players in the online payments market.

    It's strange to see you having problems with WePay. Can you give some more information on why the payments are blocked?

    I think that if you contact WePay, you can work it out if you didn't do something wrong. They're still kind of a start-up company so they want to have a good relation with their client base.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Never heard about these guys. Just googled them and read the website and have read some good reviews on Google guess Ill give them a shot. Still I have to search for websites that I usually buy stuff from that use Dwolla.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavYMetaL View Post
    After having my account limited because it was linked to an account in the past, I tried Wepay. RIPOFFS! They've frozen the few sales I made in 2 days (I sell discount Netflix subscriptions).

    I'm now giving Dwolla a try, has anyone else tried them?

    Paypal SUCKS, they're just nothing more than legal racketeering company.
    I'd suggest Alertpay, I've never heard of Dwolla, but Alertpay is kinda popular, far less popular than Paypal admittedly, but much more popular than Dwolla

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanM View Post
    I'd suggest Alertpay, I've never heard of Dwolla, but Alertpay is kinda popular, far less popular than Paypal admittedly, but much more popular than Dwolla
    Yea but I've had people use them and say that there fee's and such are sorta high. Is that true?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Canada/Mexico/USA
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavYMetaL View Post
    I'm now giving Dwolla a try, has anyone else tried them?
    Are you having any luck with your trial? I intend to go have a look for myself, but was wondering if you've run into any problems like you did with WePay.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Panama City, Florida
    Posts
    45

    Default

    I read online just last night that you can get $50 from Dwolla. I sure wish I didn't clear my history as much as I do. I've googled it and still can't find it but I'm also only using an IPhone right now as my computer is broken and I'm incredibly poor (like $1 to my name and need dog food and gas) until I get paid Thursday. I think it was for existing Dwolla users only or I would have tried it.
    If anyone finds it please PM me.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •