Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Threatened with collection agency

Should i respond to PayPal's emails regarding the case?

Wow man I don't have any advice really seems like poeple are already giving you, but what I can say is that good luck and hope everything turns out to better. I have been told many times never trade coins for paypal as it is the worst thing to do with all paypal locking accounts.

I have definitely learned my lesson. It just baffles me that, even with absolute proof of me doing as i was supposed and playing by the rules, it is still I who they come after...

That is terrible that someone can just reverse the charges and you are out all of that money! I would be really upset. Have you tried explaining to them that you got ripped off, because you provided the product, but the buyer refused to pay?

Yeah, i informed them what happened, but apparently because it is "virtual" it isnt covered under the seller protection. What absolute rubbish!

Call them immediately and tell them to call off the dogs. Their is no reason to be threatened with collections over this. It's all just a big misunderstanding.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

Ok, this is interesting. If they don't cover cryptocurrencies (bitcoin) why are they trying to get the money back? It's like a bank processing drug money without knowing, which is illegal, and then when they find about the source of that money via transaction issues they still want it back.

I'm really curios of what legal grounds they have in such cases? It all seems murky!

I am not sure what will happen if you do not pay. But be sure that there customer support will be happy to call you every now and then to remind you about it.
    Professional Article Writing services at affordable prices [URL="http://www.contentneed.com"]contentneed.com[/URL]

Collection agency threats are only good if they have a case against you. If they can file a suit against you and prove that you are wrong and they are right then you have to worry about it. But if you are the innocent party and that you had no intention to defraud a customer and so forth, then let them go after you. If you are on the right side don't panic, let them file a case, file a counter-charge if they do that to you and you can battle it out in court.

Honestly, when they say they will pass your case to a collection agency, it's their loss. Meaning, they think it's not worth their time to be chasing for payment and they will just let the collection agency do it for them. However, I think you need to keep on pushing Paypal to resolve your case because once it's already in the collection agency, it will be more difficult to ever get resolution because the collection agency won't really care about the history of your transaction.