Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't get a real human to speak to

Default I can't get a real human to speak to

Aweful! I have had my account "Limited", changed password and contacted paypal telling them the transaction they froze my account over was genuine, still frozen despite that.
    Tried on-line to resolve it, rejects every attempt, then called "Customer Service" and the new call center robot from hell will not accept any of my telephone numbers, as "not verified" and cannot speak to a human being due to endless maze games.
    Totally useless!

I am not the only one with problems contacting Paypal, they are driving me nuts. Why cannot I make a simple inquiry of Paypal without having to wade through irrelevant FAQs only to find none of them apply anyway? And then to find that I still can't email a simple question?

I don't know where you live but I live in Germany and one time I had problems with my account some guy started buying counter strike hacks form one website so I went on paypal contact page and got the number and after talking to 6 people that I asked if they speak english finally I got one person that does and she helped me out fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximilian111 View Post
    Aweful! I have had my account "Limited", changed password and contacted paypal telling them the transaction they froze my account over was genuine, still frozen despite that.
    Tried on-line to resolve it, rejects every attempt, then called "Customer Service" and the new call center robot from hell will not accept any of my telephone numbers, as "not verified" and cannot speak to a human being due to endless maze games.
    Totally useless!
    Been there! And don't worry, even if you get to talk to someone, they won't understand what you are saying, and vice versa. They just repeat whatever is on the computer screen, and don't care what you have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Gretchen View Post
    I am not the only one with problems contacting Paypal, they are driving me nuts. Why cannot I make a simple inquiry of Paypal without having to wade through irrelevant FAQs only to find none of them apply anyway? And then to find that I still can't email a simple question?
    Because they don't want to deal with all of the complaints. There are too many of them. They have the worst customer service I have ever seen!

Make another PayPal account and speak to someone that way. Sometimes you have to think outside of the box to get what you want even though it will be a pain.

I havent had experience with PayPal customer service but a good thing to do when you get the chance to talk to them is to threaten them with losing you as a client! They get frightened and do everything to help you out!

I've never had to contact PayPal but I definitely wouldn't recommend contacting them online, over the phone seems to always be better. If you're struggling to get a real human to talk to, try getting your account into a negative balance, they'll be ringing you every day!

Quote Originally Posted by DomDom View Post
    I havent had experience with PayPal customer service but a good thing to do when you get the chance to talk to them is to threaten them with losing you as a client! They get frightened and do everything to help you out!
    Not always if he does alot of transactions or does a some large transactions then it's something important to them the once every month buyer not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximilian111 View Post
    Totally useless!
    There's a great website with info for thousand of huge companies that tells you how to get straight to a human. Their instructions are as follows:
    18882211161 is PayPal's U.S. number, to get to a human you should
    When the IVR/robot Wants you to speak say "no" then "I don't have it" then "no" then "customer service" then "customer service".

Or, don't press or say anything. You can also have PayPal call you back so you don't wait on hold. Reports say that people do receive call backs in a timely manner.