Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PayPal called ME dishonest lol

gotta remember the people that work there are not the business and the business there isn't good as we see, so her job was probably miserable! Dishonest is probably the nicest thing she could think of. besides we all know your not dishonest!!!

It's not dishonesty when the employee or the customer service representative was the one who thought up the amount of difference which is to be credited upon your account. It was her mistake, and probably they should get a calculator to do the math. That's just absurd and a funny thing to say given the fact that they represent a company which is of the same kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was linking my bank to my paypal over the phone. The customer service lady thought I was being rude. She said, "I was gonna put in this thing so you account went through quickly but since your being rude."
    Thanks Paypal very nice. Teach the customer service reps how to hold things over the customers heads if they don't "act" right. Sheeshh I thought I was being nice. I guess not nice enough.
    Getting good customer service shouldn't depend on the agent liking you.
    It's good to be nice and polite to everyone you deal with, but a Paypal agent shouldn't be able to blackmail you into being nice by withholding a service from you.

Even the agents know that many people don't have an alternative to Paypal, so they treat them like dirt.

That really sucks. I am glad that you know and practice your rights. They must not always get away with all of the crazy stunts they pulled. So did you get your money back in the end?

I've been called dishonest by a PayPal representative because they did not process one of my Payments made out to me by an online job I completed. The job said they processed the payment and it was sent to PayPal so ti contact them with any issues I had. When I contacted PayPal they first told me there was nothing they could do, after digging around my account for a while the representative then told me i was being dishonest; that I had received the payment and withdrew it from my account. She could not tell me on what date I withdrew the so called payment from my account, and on what date the payment actually made it to my PayPal account. She was down right unprofessional. Unfortunately it never went anywhere and I have not yet since received the payment.

No customer service rep at any business should ever belittle the customer or resort to name calling. I am surprised at all of the posts about being called a theif or being rude because the calls are supposed to be monitored for "quality and training purposes." This just goes to show that they are not monitored.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracie View Post
    A manager named Casey at extension 6268 told me that I was dishonest after I accepted her offer of a credit. I had a buyer file a SNAD claim with no proof. I poked holes in the user agreement and proved I was in the right with an attorney. I was told by Casey that if I offered the item for sale or on a second chance offer she would credit the difference. When the difference was more than she thought, even though I followed her rules I was called dishonest. That's NOT how you do business.
    In the end, it all turned out okay, didn't it? Strange they do something like that but as long as you're happy, it's okay.
    Good for you.

Based from what I'm reading here, it seems like it's either Paypal has a crappy company policy, or they have crappy customer service reps that need to be replaced. Which is which?

I don't know this sounds a little weird. Why she offer you a credit of an unknown amount? I have never heard of that being done, but congratulations to you for getting over on Paypal. Lord knows they have scammed us many times Finally they get a taste of their own medicine.

Did you get to keep the money?