Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PayPal called ME dishonest lol

Tracie Guest

Default PayPal called ME dishonest lol

A manager named Casey at extension 6268 told me that I was dishonest after I accepted her offer of a credit. I had a buyer file a SNAD claim with no proof. I poked holes in the user agreement and proved I was in the right with an attorney. I was told by Casey that if I offered the item for sale or on a second chance offer she would credit the difference. When the difference was more than she thought, even though I followed her rules I was called dishonest. That's NOT how you do business.

Unregistered Guest

placed order on ebay, to return item it ask me to contact pay pal resolution center. Called 3 days in row each day on call for 65 min avg. one time got lucky and CS rep picked up phone but as we all know pay pal is fucking stupid, CS drop the call. what the hell.

Unregistered Guest

My account was permanently frozen due to a mistake made by their own customer representative. Now my money is kept at Paypal for 6 months without interest. Basically, they stole my money and caused me losses in customer's trust and overseas phone bill in calling them back and firth trying to resolve the problem. Paypal is a lost cause.

Unregistered Guest

Default paypal said I was rude

I was linking my bank to my paypal over the phone. The customer service lady thought I was being rude. She said, "I was gonna put in this thing so you account went through quickly but since your being rude."
    Thanks Paypal very nice. Teach the customer service reps how to hold things over the customers heads if they don't "act" right. Sheeshh I thought I was being nice. I guess not nice enough.

yes paypal is really suck i have to admit it

It's ridiculous how bad there customer support is. I've been called dishonest, I've been told I'm trying to steal there money and a customers money. It's sad that they still call themselves a company. They truly don't know how to run a business, or the way it seems they don't know how to preform decent human interactions (Them being rude).

You know whats also annoying about the customer service reps, when they're out sourced to say, India or Portugal or whereever and their accent is too thick and yu try to explain yourself, over and over again, they get frustrated and hang up on you, its like paypal why don't you use regional offices, callers from the US get US representatives, if you live in France you get French ones.

When Paypal can neither fix a problem or own up to the fact that they screwed up, they blame the customer and call them dishonest. Why would a customer go out of their to be dishonest. They're trying to solve a problem.

I am not a fan of paypal customer service, not so much for being rude or holding anything over me, but because of their inability to resolve issues due to a lack of information or knowledge of their systems. I haven't had a rude customer service rep, really...maybe a little bit snippy, but not rude nor has anyone held anything up for me due to attitude issues. But just the same, I hate contacting them for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Palpals View Post
    When Paypal can neither fix a problem or own up to the fact that they screwed up, they blame the customer and call them dishonest. Why would a customer go out of their to be dishonest. They're trying to solve a problem.
    This is there way of fighting a losing fight. Remember being a kid and you did what they said cause there your parents and you had to listen to them. Imagine that but with them your the kid they're the parents you have to do what they say, as they run it and you can't do anything.