Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How in the world can I get my money back?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is not a paypal issue but a FedEx issue or even a police issue, file a police report that the package was stolen.
    I would do this. The problem is something FedEx has to solve. If you are going to ask money from the seller, you are no better than all the other scammers because the sellers couldn't do anything about it.

Default FedEx fault

This seems like a FedEx issue. If it required a signature they should have never left it at the door, but took it back with them. I had a package sent that needed a signature but I kept missing the delivery. They would leave a note on the door stating that they stop by, nobody was there and I had two more attempts to catch them before they sent it back to the seller. The night before the last delivery I notice that all I had to do was sign the bottom of the note, as the signature needed to keep the package at the house. So in your case, since it was FexEx who had it last, they are at fault, but an inexperience delivery driver had no clue what they were doing.

I don't think there is any way of getting your money back. Best case scenario, if you call the police there is a chance of getting your boots.

It is the seller's responsibility to ensure you receive your order, as such, unless you specifically stated you didn't want it to be sent signed for, it is also his responsibility to ensure Fedex sorts this issue out.

Be sure to take it up with the seller as he should be able to get a refund from Fedex, hence being able to give you a refund as well.

In the meantime it may be worth asking your next door neighbors if they saw the package. I once had a package delivered while is was out and the old lady in my building kept it for me as it was on the door step and she was afraid someone would take it.

Its a shame what happened to you but its not PP's responsibility, its the fault of the shipper. PP just handles the financial end for you, the shipper is responsible for the rest.

You can't do anything about that. E-bay is a fraud and they will keep your money, so good luck.

As much as I hate paypal, I don't think they're at fault here. You'll just have to contact the mail carrier and the police unfortunately.