Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do I stand a chance winning of suing paypal?

Due to my experiences and the experiences of other members with Paypal issues, I'm just going to be very straight forward and let you know that you probably won't win but you can try. That being said I think the best you'll get is a pay off to go about you're business and maybe to keep your business and their good name, other than that I don't think you'll be getting millions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dez97 View Post
    Due to my experiences and the experiences of other members with Paypal issues, I'm just going to be very straight forward and let you know that you probably won't win but you can try.
    That about sums it up. Paypal's stance towards cryptocurrency has been negative, their seller protection program does not include protection for cryptocurrency, plus... they're a behemoth. You could dispute the loss of money but actually winning against Paypal? That's going to be difficult, but I wish you the best of luck anyway.

Here's something off The Guardian which you might want to read: [URL="http://www.theguardian.com/money/2014/mar/01/paypal-bitcoin-scam-ebay"]An eBayer has lost 5,300 after he was conned out of his bitcoins[/URL]. Now he is being chased for money he is said to owe.

He was hacked, lost his Bitcoins, but eBay/Paypal (both eBay-owned) sent debt collectors after him anyway.

When it comes to digital stuff you can't really win much with PayPal. I have been forced to open up a dispute with PayPal a few times when it comes to getting ripped off after purchasing digital goods but I never won any of them. It seemed like they didn't really care at all.

Like it is currently all those digital currencies can not be easily traced that is why many people are using them to move a lot of money. This is why if anything happens it is not the problem of PayPal to handle.
    Professional Article Writing services at affordable prices [URL="http://www.contentneed.com"]contentneed.com[/URL]