Thread: Automated email hell

Unregistered Guest

Default Automated email hell

It's so hard to get in touch with them! Send an email via their website, and you get an autoreply that doesn't include your original request so you have to type it all over again!

Unregistered Guest

it is just a waste of time to be emailing with them, nothing but unrelated auto-reply emails. You can try calling if you have low blood pressure and need it raised.
    Twitter and Facebook are 2 other alternatives but keep it nice and clean with your post or you get banned.

Unfortunately the alternative is having to deal with customer service reps who aren't actually authorized to do much in way of helping you and are incredibly hard to deal with.

I haven't tried sending them an e-mail yet, but I can only imagine. I have tried sending Amazon Payments an e-mail about a payment that wasn't processed and haven't heard a thing in over a month. I can only imagine what type of e-mail hell PayPal puts people through.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    it is just a waste of time to be emailing with them, nothing but unrelated auto-reply emails. You can try calling if you have low blood pressure and need it raised.
    Twitter and Facebook are 2 other alternatives but keep it nice and clean with your post or you get banned.
    Haha I love this comment. They are on par with Dell for having with worst customer service reps.

Quote Originally Posted by broknkyboard View Post
    Unfortunately the alternative is having to deal with customer service reps who aren't actually authorized to do much in way of helping you and are incredibly hard to deal with.
    This is what I hate so much. They are only there to answer the phone if it rings. They can't actually do f*ck all apart from 'escalate' your issue etc etc. Useless people, but hey, to them it's just the job they are told to do.

Quote Originally Posted by sillylucy View Post
    I haven't tried sending them an e-mail yet, but I can only imagine. I have tried sending Amazon Payments an e-mail about a payment that wasn't processed and haven't heard a thing in over a month. I can only imagine what type of e-mail hell PayPal puts people through.
    Just don't bother.