Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: My ebay account was hacked and stolen from me

  1. #1
    JJ. Guest

    Default My ebay account was hacked and stolen from me

    Ebay store hacked and stolen by Romanians (25k+ positive feedbacks i might point out) account was 8 years old at the time with a turnover of 40k per month, ebay closed the associated paypal account and wouldnt let me open another ... ever

  2. #2
    Unregistered Guest

    Default

    there are ways to open both new paypal and ebay accounts even if ebay and paypal won't allow it, google stealth paypal/ebay accounts or just download the ebook on this site and it will tell you how to do it to get back on paypal and ebay. Not that hard.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default

    now i understand why ebay is very tight on their security

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    101

    Default

    I can't believe you were banned from ebay even after your account was stolen. How is it that they ban you? Do they ban your IP address or do they not let you sell based on your name. I am still unclear on how they even enforce this "ban."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Hi, do you mind If I ask how you were hacked? You know it was a group of Romanians so it sounds like you know some of the details.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    303

    Default

    You can open a ticket with eBay and Paypal - and I DEFINITELY suggest doing so. Being suspended from eBay AND Paypal can severely limit your options when buying online and make your life a living hell when it comes to getting what you need.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ. View Post
    Ebay store hacked and stolen by Romanians (25k+ positive feedbacks i might point out) account was 8 years old at the time with a turnover of 40k per month, ebay closed the associated paypal account and wouldnt let me open another ... ever
    That really is awful have you tried filing suit?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    280

    Default

    How do you know your account was hacked by a 'group' on Romanians?

    Sounds like some dodgy deal gone bad and a gang you owe lots of money too came after you..

    In all seriousness?
    Youtube views: Quick, easy and free!
    [url]http://downloadsafe.org/file/04c8d7[/url]

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sillylucy View Post
    I can't believe you were banned from ebay even after your account was stolen. How is it that they ban you? Do they ban your IP address or do they not let you sell based on your name. I am still unclear on how they even enforce this "ban."
    They ban your IP, name, home address, email, phone number, bank info, anything associated with your identity. If someone in your household tries to open an account, they suspend them too because they think it's you trying to open another account.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    there are ways to open both new paypal and ebay accounts even if ebay and paypal won't allow it, google stealth paypal/ebay accounts or just download the ebook on this site and it will tell you how to do it to get back on paypal and ebay. Not that hard.
    I guess, but it's going to be hard for OP to walk away from 25,000 positive feedbacks and start over from zero. It's hard to go from being a reputable seller to being an online ghost doing business stealthily.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •