Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stop Paypal Phoning Me?

Wow. That must be a UK thing. I once owed Paypal $199 and they just sent me a collection letter and I paid it off. I've never gotten a collection call from Paypal. It's scary to think that in other countries they actually call people to collect negative Paypal balances.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexNye View Post
    Hello, i'm having a few issues with Paypal, i won't bore you with the details but basically i've been treated very unfairly and my account is now -800

Paypal keep phoning my house phone and my mobile, and usually it's a very irate irish chap i'm speaking to trying to convince me to sell things, take out bank loans to bring my balance back up to 0.

Is there an address i can write to to stop phoning me?

Thanks in advance.
    Stop answering. That is ridiculous! I think you should report him, because no one should be so disrespectful. In the US, you can send them a cease and desist letter.

Quote Originally Posted by ACSAPA View Post
    Wow. That must be a UK thing. I once owed Paypal $199 and they just sent me a collection letter and I paid it off. I've never gotten a collection call from Paypal. It's scary to think that in other countries they actually call people to collect negative Paypal balances.
    This sounds like something you would see in a movie. I didn't actually know that Paypal called to collect their money. Next thing you know, they'll be on your doorstep!

You shouldn't ignore the phonecalls. If they call, it's because they have a very important matter to discuss.

Have you done anything against their Terms of Service ?

Well pal that is a lot of money you must have done something wrong to get such a negative balance. Maybe you can share the problem and lets see how to help.
    Professional Article Writing services at affordable prices [URL="http://www.contentneed.com"]contentneed.com[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by cpefley View Post
    Stop answering. That is ridiculous! I think you should report him, because no one should be so disrespectful. In the US, you can send them a cease and desist letter.
    I know, right? What makes that guy think he has the right to tell people to sell their possessions? That is crossing a line and it's really unprofessional.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexNye View Post
    Hello, i'm having a few issues with Paypal, i won't bore you with the details but basically i've been treated very unfairly and my account is now -800

Paypal keep phoning my house phone and my mobile, and usually it's a very irate irish chap i'm speaking to trying to convince me to sell things, take out bank loans to bring my balance back up to 0.

Is there an address i can write to to stop phoning me?

Thanks in advance.
    Well unless you give us all the details there isn't a lot that we can help you with.

Quote Originally Posted by Tersuss View Post
    Well unless you give us all the details there isn't a lot that we can help you with.
    Yep! Honestly this sounds more a story where the OP himself is at fault.

Do they send letters or just calll as i am 16 and somehow in debt