Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how to withdraw money

Quote Originally Posted by Tidus View Post
    You know what? I'm very interested at how you made 75,000 dollars and yet you don't know how to withdraw that big amount of cash. Being a big time player in the online business world as you are, knowing how to withdraw the cash that you have accumulated should be among the top priorities. Also, since you are dealing with huge amounts of cash, you should seek the help of a professional.
    He's absolutely right. I do not understand how you could have accumulated $75,000 dollars and didn't think of how to withdraw such money. I agree with most of the comments, paypal will definitely freeze your account because you have 75,000 dollars and your account isn't verified?

Quote Originally Posted by fredkawig View Post
    He's absolutely right. I do not understand how you could have accumulated $75,000 dollars and didn't think of how to withdraw such money. I agree with most of the comments, paypal will definitely freeze your account because you have 75,000 dollars and your account isn't verified?
    I also think you can't withdraw that amount of money (It's also really suspicious you have this amount of money just sitting there. That's a year's salary for some people) without being verified. So either get the account verified or don't withdraw the money.

Whether your Paypal account is verified or not, you're taking a big risk keeping $75,000 in it given that Paypal is not regulated under the same laws as other payment processors or banks. In other words, the company is a law unto itself and can effectively hold on to your money for as long as it likes.

As other posters have said, add a bank account and get yourself verified ASAP! Hopefully you'll be able to withdraw your funds, but that's really up to Paypal. You should also sign up with another payment processor so that, at the very least, you minimize your risks when accepting payments from customers. Although a lot of people do have Paypal accounts, many prefer to pay by credit card.

I should mention that if you accept Paypal payments, you should use your account as a pass-through account and not keep a lot of money in it. By all means keep a balance of a few dollars or even a few hundred to cover payments you expect to make, but never more than you can afford to lose or have frozen!

you'd have to pay income taxes on a line of additional money, but if you apply for Paypal debit card you can withdraw money from any ATM, also you can join Payoneer for free, and send funds from Paypal to payoneer and withdraw money with your Payoneer card.

That a huge sum of money! how were you making over $3000 every other day? please share with us the secret so that we can also share the joy. Like others said, if you read the withdraw procedure, you will be able to understand properly what you need to be able to withdraw from PayPal.

You actually don't have to get a bank account and link your Paypal account if you don't want to. Paypal offers people the choice of getting a Paypal Mastercard debit card that links directly to their account. You can use it just like any other prepaid debit card. The catch is, of course, that you are on Paypal's terms for use and fees. There's not many fees, but you get hit with an ATM fee for withdrawal and things like that. They limit how much you can take out of an ATM per day and how much you can spend at the point of sale, but all credit and debit cards do, so it's not much different.

Yes the best thing to do is to link your account with a bank account. I believe with this you will be able to withdraw your money.

So let me make sure I understand this correctly. You have miraculously found the secret to getting rich on the internet and apparently your so rich that you can just let $75,000 just sit in your paypal account.

Oh AND all the while you were accumulating this sum of money..it never occurred to you to find out how to withdraw it?

I would of been withdrawing it with every transaction - especially since each of yours seem to be made at a huge dollar amount.

It's as simple as connecting your bank account or signing up for their debit card....you need to do one or the other ASAP IF this post is real

Default PayPal - Withdrawing Money

Like most have mentioned here you would need to link a bank account in order to have the ability to withdraw your funds. If you're talking about a substantial amount of money though; then the PayPal debit card is probably your best bet and once you receive the card you can always access your money whenever you want using an ATM with your debit card, verses the bank account option where you would have to wait for the money to be transferred, which is usually 2-3 business days.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugen View Post
    i became a member in october i have accumulated about $75,000.00 i dont have an account number on the funds to make withdrawal i was making about $3500 every other day now i am not making anything also noted they did not give credit for two transaction and now i am not making anything in the last seven days i need help to withdraw some funds also is this funds taxable with the internal revenue i would not like to pay tax on money i can not get my hand on. how do I get my money from my paypal account?
    I came across a website (eradicatingjoblessness.wordpress.com) that provides solutions to these issues. Take a visit. It speaks about an alternative to withdrawing your money by cheque or any other expensive means from paypal. I couldn't believe it, but it's actually free to get an American Bank Account and link it to your paypal, having your funds on a MasterCard in just 2 days. This is if you are living outside the US.