Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how to withdraw money

Eugen Guest

Default how to withdraw money

i became a member in october i have accumulated about $75,000.00 i dont have an account number on the funds to make withdrawal i was making about $3500 every other day now i am not making anything also noted they did not give credit for two transaction and now i am not making anything in the last seven days i need help to withdraw some funds also is this funds taxable with the internal revenue i would not like to pay tax on money i can not get my hand on. how do I get my money from my paypal account?

Unregistered Guest

add a bank account and withdraw the money to your bank account. or you could spend the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugen View Post
    i became a member in october i have accumulated about $75,000.00 i dont have an account number on the funds to make withdrawal i was making about $3500 every other day now i am not making anything also noted they did not give credit for two transaction and now i am not making anything in the last seven days i need help to withdraw some funds also is this funds taxable with the internal revenue i would not like to pay tax on money i can not get my hand on. how do I get my money from my paypal account?
    Where are you from Eugen? First ask your bank to assist you in linking your PayPal account to your bank account. I linked mine to a Visa debit card so I could withdraw my PayPal money directly to my account. Just make sure to be very precise in the information you put while linking your PayPal to your bank account. The info that you put in your bank should be the same as what you put in your PayPal account.

Firstly you need to have a bank account linked or a debit/credit card with banking functions (Unlikely for most people, best to stick with bank account). To begin with I'd doubt PayPal let you have $75,000 in funds without being limited and having a bank account attached so I'll tell you what to do.

1. Withdraw funds
    2. Have it go to your bank account (Choose the right one if you have more than 1)
    3. Make sure it goes through, PayPal would no doubt make you go through some sort of confirmation in moving such a large amount of money
    4. Probably best to talk to an accountant or someone at the bank about paying tax once it goes through

Thanks, hope I helped.

You know what? I'm very interested at how you made 75,000 dollars and yet you don't know how to withdraw that big amount of cash. Being a big time player in the online business world as you are, knowing how to withdraw the cash that you have accumulated should be among the top priorities. Also, since you are dealing with huge amounts of cash, you should seek the help of a professional.

You should add a bank account, so that you can transfer the money. Also, you can apply for the debit card, if you want access to the money without transferring it. I hope that they don't keep you money, because I have heard so many horrible stories here. Good luck!

Default don't you have a credit card?

Hey...

I don't think, that I read that you have a credit card any place, but if you have one you could just withdraw the money over to it, but I also think it will be a little bit of risk, if you have a credit card with 75.000 on it

How is it possible to make such a big amount of money online without knowing how to withdraw it? Sounds fishy if you ask me.

However, if it is true, you just need to connect your credit card or bank account and withdraw the money. But you might have problems, because PayPal tends to limit accounts with over few thousand dollars on them, because they look suspicious, not to talk about 75!

It would be the best option for you to spend money using PayPal. Luckily for you, they are supported by all major companies.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
    ― Bernard M. Baruch

PayPal now reports transactions to the IRS so you will get taxed on this money no matter what happens. They report large transactions and if you make more than 200 transactions in a year. I know this because as a freelancer, I have to pull up every transaction and report it. I have over 200 a year and saw that PayPal was now obligated to report it to the IRS.

You can add a bank account and withdraw it to that, also you can use an e-wallet website like Payoneer or Netteller, link them to your Paypal account and use a Visa-Debit card you get from them to access your funds anywhere in the world that accepts Visa, which is virtually everywhere.