Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: contacting paypal its like going thru a maze

I agree. I had the same experience of struggling to get the reply from Paypal for some of my complaints. I will always have to send more than 2 messages to finally get a reply from them. I really wonder why they deteriorated that way. They used to be very quick to respond. That was my experience 5 years ago, but not anymore.

Whenever I have a question, I just call them. And of all the times I have called them, I always got an answer. Just don't be an ass and be friendly. It will get you a long way.

It can be a maze and the problem I have encountered is that they all seem to have a different answer. I tried for six months to get my account unfrozen and it wasn't until I spoke to the last rep that I found someone who knew what they were talking about.

That's really what their business is, specially when E-bay took over. So we might as well live with that.

The nicer you are to customer service reps, the better your service. I've only had one bad experience with customer service and I've been a customer for years. You can speed up the process by logging into your account and getting a code to enter when you call. That helps the agent access your account faster and it gives them more of an idea of the issue you have.

that is awful to hear. i have never used paypal to pay for items on the internet. hopefully i wont ever need to.