Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't get mt money out of my PayPal account

Paypal debit is a good way to get it out and there is also the option for them to send you a check, plus if you have a bank account you can link it and transfer it to your checking or savings. They do you give those options.

Paypal offers at least two options for withdrawing money from a Paypal account: (1) use the Paypal debit card that a person can purchase for $1 to withdraw up to $400 per day, or (2) transfer funds directly into the bank account on file with Paypal.

The transfer takes several days. The Paypal debit card allows for quick cash, but the debit card option can cause a hardship if needing more than $400 per day. Both options, however, provide some built-in protection for the owner of the Paypal account.

I agree. A check from Paypal serves as another viable option for payment. However, consider the amount of time the bank may place a hold on the check if the check touts a significant amount. The easiest way to guarantee quick access to large amounts of cash in a Paypal account would be to transfer the cash to the bank account on file with Paypal. Once the money arrives and credits to the account, the money is ready for use.

Did you know that if you contact customer support for a company in the US and you reach someone who obviously isn't from the US, that it is the law that if you request it, they HAVE to transfer you to someone in the US to help you? It's true. I actually looked this one up. If you call Paypal, an American company, and you get someone who obviously doesn't speak English very well, you can request (nicely) to be transferred to a customer service representative in the United States. They may balk at first, but ask again (nicely) and they have to transfer you.

Yes, having a PayPal debit card makes things a lot easier. I started running into a lot less problems when I got one. As for now, calling back repeatedly until you get someone on the phone who will help you is one potential plan.

The check option takes forever. The debit card is great, when it works, but the limits are SO low! I think transferring to a bank account it a better option, but it takes 3 days.

Do you have a smartphone? If the site doesn't work for you then you can use your mobile phone and txt to transfer the money out of Paypal and into your bank account. Hope that helps. =)