Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't get mt money out of my PayPal account

Unregistered Guest

Default Can't get mt money out of my PayPal account

I am unable to add my bank details to release funds and keep getting a paypal server problem message. Email paypal someone rings me who speaks very poor english and I can't understand them and they not me, then they hang up, then send me an email asking me to telephone them back!!!

Elvis Guest

Where is the joy when the seller tells me they have credited 242.00 into my paypal account but it states 00.00 Nor is it in my bank account. It would suit paypal if all their customers had memory loss who are unable to chase their money it seems. "What i read! takes up to 30 days to reach us The Donkey must have just left town"

Paypal is nothing but a money making company holding onto peoples money as long as they see fit. I have my doubts I will ever see this money

I always felt something wasn't right about paypal. I have an account but just recently started using it and am having some issues myself. For it to be so popular, you would think others would be better than it is.

I understand that. I don't know why their customer service is outsourced to people that don't understand what you are telling them. I would try asking for a supervisor until you get someone who speaks proper English.
    And about your problem adding the bank details, I know this might sound silly, but have you tried from different browsers? Sometimes you'll get an error message with one browser (for example, IE) but not with another (i.e. Google Chrome or Firefox). Hope you get it sorted out soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    Where is the joy when the seller tells me they have credited 242.00 into my paypal account but it states 00.00 Nor is it in my bank account. It would suit paypal if all their customers had memory loss who are unable to chase their money it seems. "What i read! takes up to 30 days to reach us The Donkey must have just left town"

Paypal is nothing but a money making company holding onto peoples money as long as they see fit. I have my doubts I will ever see this money
    I can't really understand what you are trying to say? It seems like you threw something in Google Translate and this flew out. Who is The Donkey? Why did he left town?

On topic: phone them back. It is HIGHLY unlikely you get the same person again. So this time you can clear everything up and get your account working again.

Quote Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
    I can't really understand what you are trying to say? It seems like you threw something in Google Translate and this flew out. Who is The Donkey? Why did he left town?
    I think he is saying that 30 days to get your money is ridiculously slow, almost as if they are sending it via donkey.

First you have to see whether the card that you are trying to link your PayPal account with is really compatible with PayPal. We have a lot of banks here in my place but not all of them support PayPal. There are certain accounts that are applicable for PayPal and there are some that are not. Better ask your bank for assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am unable to add my bank details to release funds and keep getting a paypal server problem message. Email paypal someone rings me who speaks very poor english and I can't understand them and they not me, then they hang up, then send me an email asking me to telephone them back!!!
    I had the same problem, I had to call cutomer sevice numerous times and provide them with my account details before my bank account as finally added, just keep on calling.

I pity all of you especially with your poor English, just kidding. You should stop funding your bank account or ask your bank to help you with the problem you have with Paypal. If Paypal doesn't give you answers and ignores your desperate plea for help, I suggest you should unlink your bank account/credit card or visa with Paypal. By the way, is your Paypal account linked with a bank account? If it is unverified, I suggest you spend your money online if Paypal will allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If I were you I would sign up for the paypal debit card. It's not hard to get accepted, then just withdraw the cash from an ATM.
    I make decent money on [url=http://www.cashcrate.com/5180095]Cash Crate[/url] and pay for a number of things using gift cards I get on [url=http://www.instagc.com/231100]InstaGC[/url]. Feel free to [URL="http://workfromhomebloggers.blogspot.com"]check out my work online blog[/URL].