Thread: New Facebook Page

Unregistered Guest

Default New Facebook Page

Hi guys, after over ten years honest trading on Ebay they suspended me and refuse to advise me why. They say they have an appeals process but if they refuse to advise you then how can you possibly appeal?

As a direct result, today I launched I hate Ebay on Facebook and begin the attack via social networking. Who knows, perhaps it will make them stop and think about all that lost revenue? We can only try.......

[url]https://www.facebook.com/ihateebay[/url]

Hopefully your page will help people to realize how E-bay is a scam site. I for one got scammed as a buyer and never received my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi guys, after over ten years honest trading on Ebay they suspended me and refuse to advise me why. They say they have an appeals process but if they refuse to advise you then how can you possibly appeal?

As a direct result, today I launched I hate Ebay on Facebook and begin the attack via social networking. Who knows, perhaps it will make them stop and think about all that lost revenue? We can only try.......

[url]https://www.facebook.com/ihateebay[/url]
    Spread this word as much as you can! I feel that would be one heck of a way to rebel. Go on thier Facebook and spam it with that link and get a bunch of people to fight along with you.

I think eBay is trying to do some house cleaning. This is probably because I have seen many people complaining about it.
    Professional Article Writing services at affordable prices [URL="http://www.contentneed.com"]contentneed.com[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by mikelouis View Post
    I think eBay is trying to do some house cleaning. This is probably because I have seen many people complaining about it.
    Do you mean that eBay is looking for people who are complaining about them and closing their accounts for complaining on social media?

This is why I'm reluctant to use my real name when I vent about eBay.
    You never know if someone who works for eBay is reading it.

I know you want to voice your concerns and spread the word but I don't know, is social media really the way to do it?

Looks like we might have another seller purge. They've done this twice in the past, getting rid of the bottom 1 percent or so of sellers. No one seems to be immune from this, especially those that get hit by scammers or people who give low DSR ratings. The worst part is how eBay doesn't seem to give any recourse if you get the boot.

Thank you for making me aware of this. I've been selling for several years, on and off, but I was not aware of a potential seller's purge.

Quote Originally Posted by ACSAPA View Post
    Do you mean that eBay is looking for people who are complaining about them and closing their accounts for complaining on social media?

This is why I'm reluctant to use my real name when I vent about eBay.
    You never know if someone who works for eBay is reading it.
    Honestly they probably are doing this as a way to prevent themselves from getting a worse name or having control over the population.

Quote Originally Posted by Aztec View Post
    Thank you for making me aware of this. I've been selling for several years, on and off, but I was not aware of a potential seller's purge.
    Yeah, they seem to be doing it about every 3 months. No one seems to be immune. Here's a link to an excellent article about it:
    [url=http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2013/10/1381266831.html]eBay Seller Purge 2.0[/url]