Thread: Customer support is too expensive to call

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down Customer support is too expensive to call

It is almost impossible to speak to a Paypal representative without paying out a fortune in telephone bills and even then there is no direct contact. The service is appalling with no customer care what so ever.

Unregistered Guest

I know!!! I tried closing my account and it's limited for some stupid reason. Even though I did every little thing they told me to do, it's still limited. OMG I hate paypal soooo much and I can't afford calling them one more time for an account I cant use or close.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is almost impossible to speak to a Paypal representative without paying out a fortune in telephone bills and even then there is no direct contact. The service is appalling with no customer care what so ever.
    Um, it's a free 1888 number...

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Um, it's a free 1888 number...
    maybe in the US but in the UK we have to pay per minute when talking to payPal and they put you on hold for long times costing you a lot of money.

Unregistered Guest

Have had my seller account permanently restricted and my paypal account frozen. Have spoken on the phone at least 15 hours and can not get an answer or solution and looks like no hope to get the nearly 3000 that Paypal is holding.