Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One false neg. feedback and it was all over for me

Default I'm Sorry

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience Martha! I feel so bad for you. I hate it when eBay does stuff like this. You think there should be some kind of system in place to regulate peoples' ratings they give out. Anyone can give someone a bad rating even if they didn't do anything to deserve it, then the next thing you know no one will buy from you. If you have a lot of jerseys left to sell you can try Craigslist or Backpage. Hopefully you won't be out any money that you've invested.

I just had to laugh at 'selling fake jerseys just for their enjoyment'. I usually only keep a small amount of money in PayPal at any time to prevent this from happening. Have you tried using any alternatives to PayPal? I think skrill is quite good but I don't know of many more so I'd like to hear some suggestions

So, here is the question that I have. Did Ebay or Paypal attempt to notify you that your account was being closed? I think that if they decide to take action such as this, they have to notify you, or at least notify you after the fact as to what the issue is and what the resolution is to it. Have you contacted either company to determine what, if any, options you have to reinstate your accounts or resolve this issue?

Believe it or not, even companies like Paypal and Ebay that often act irrationally, have to follow the law in order to operate their businesses. You have certain rights afforded to you and you need to take action to protect those rights.

I think that you can try to ask how the buyer concluded that the jersey that you were selling is fake, and explain it to him that it's really not fake, or if you were not aware that it's fake, then apologize and offer him a refund and ask him to remove the negative feedback which he left on Ebay, so that Paypal can possibly relent and give you your money back.

That was really awful. You should have withdrawn your money every after transaction since this can happen anytime. Although I too keep my money in my paypal account but good for me I'm unverified. E-bay is full of crap.

What?!? The result of just one negative feedback is the cancellation of your trip to Mexico. How horrible is that. You've already planned and everything and in a short period of time, your hard earned money is gone. I sure hope they will give it back after 6 months but it would be better if it's only a few weeks.

Wow I cant believe that! I wonder if there is any way you could prove that you aren't selling fake jerseys and get your accounts back. I would think having other positive feedback and showing the product you are selling. I hope that it gets sorted out. I can't stand the people who just rate badly just to rate something badly, or rate something that they have never bought.

Default Unlucky start, but not done yet

I suggest you contact both Ebay and PayPal and provide proof that the jerseys are real. Surely if the jerseys are real you have receipts that can prove their authenticity. I would also bring up to Ebay that you have sold many different jerseys and never had any problems before.

Default Omg

I never thought that this could happen. I am sorry to have read your story, and I think this gives us all a lesson. I can understand that it is going to be difficult for you to recover but I hope you get over this incident sooner than later. Good luck.

How terrible of them. Can't stand when people do this crap. It's so disrespectful and selfish. I hope everything gets worked out for you. Keep us updated.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]