Thread: EBay supports and encourages fraudulent claims by Buyers

Aiden Guest

Default EBay supports and encourages fraudulent claims by Buyers

I think it's called accessory after fact when someone learns of a crime and provides assistance to its perpetrator to escape responsibility.

How else would you call EBay's action, or lack of action, when it's timely informed of a fraudulent/false claim of "Not As Described Return/Refund" by a Buyer and issues a refund to such Buyer directly from my pocket (PayPal) without my authorisation.
    It's shrewd way to get paid fees multiple times by promoting returns by Buyers.

Unregistered Guest

PayPal's holding my funds due to one eBay buyer who has an inexplicable thing against me and continues to report me constantly. Oh, and she has had friends try to purchase from me to give me negs.

Donald Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PayPal's holding my funds due to one eBay buyer who has an inexplicable thing against me and continues to report me constantly. Oh, and she has had friends try to purchase from me to give me negs.
    I have been harassed by ebay buyers as well, they bought things from me and then left neg feedback and it turns out they were selling the exact things as me and were just trying to make me look bad with low feedback's. Ebay said there is nothing they can do.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down

Twice a buyer refused to pay for an Item I sold on eBay for reasons that were not truthful, and twice eBay and PayPal sided with them even when I had evidence that showed these people where scamming me, I lost over $500.00 in merchandise and had to pay their fee’s as well, these experience’s will be etched in my mind forever and will never use eBay or PayPal again.

Unregistered Guest

Default Meerkat

Don't let Ebay draw unauthorised funds from your PayPal account to satisfy returns from fraudulent buyers who claim discription errors. Make sure you never leave funds in your account. If someone pays you via Ebay then withdraw the funds immediately. If they freeze your account for small amounts then withold their sellers fees until the matter is settled to your satisfaction. They will give up in the end as it would cost too much to collect. You might have your account blocked but remember "Possesion in nine tenths of the law"

Actually E-bay is scamming buyers too, I think they're just saying that the Buyers are claiming refunds but in reality, they're just using that to get more money from both buyers and sellers.