Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paypal sucks!

amir2 Guest

Default Paypal sucks!

I usually do not use paypal but this is really unfair that every once in while that I want to buy something paypals registration is mandatory with only 100 dollars limit. In what age do paypal managers live?
    Don't they know that many people might not want to have a paypal account?
    and whats up with all the websites that are now using paypal?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by amir2 View Post
    I usually do not use paypal but this is really unfair that every once in while that I want to buy something paypals registration is mandatory with only 100 dollars limit. In what age do paypal managers live?
    Don't they know that many people might not want to have a paypal account?
    and whats up with all the websites that are now using paypal?
    just use a debit or credit card instead, it's safer then buying using Paypal.

Unregistered Guest

I will rather pass up a good deal the pay with paypal because that is never a good deal having to deal with them.

Unregistered Guest

I just tried 4 times on 2 different computers topay for something using my paypal account without any luck (yes I have money in my account and both a bank account and cc linked) Thank goodness the site also had a merchant account so I could pay using one of my credit cards instead.

Unregistered Guest

no one should have paypal as their only option to accept payments, more and more buyers are preferring to pay with their credit cards (who offers real buyer protection unlike paypal) and what do you do when paypal freezes your account? Put your business on hold until they , if ever unfreeze your account?

Unregistered Guest

Default Just don;t use paypal- period

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    no one should have paypal as their only option to accept payments, more and more buyers are preferring to pay with their credit cards (who offers real buyer protection unlike paypal) and what do you do when paypal freezes your account? Put your business on hold until they , if ever unfreeze your account?
    they will only bring you grief

report all credit cards you linked as stolen

and walk away

Unregistered Guest

when I started selling online I had first looked in to paypal. I am not a registered business and was told by some (ignorant or misleading) paypal rep that paypal would be my only option as merchant accounts require that you are a registered business (they do NOT, I know now)
    So I signed up with paypal and it all sounded good but it has been nothing but hell from the day of my first transaction.
    Later on I found out that merchant accounts are available for both business and INDIVIDUALS. Ha you hear that paypal?? I can kiss your sorry ass goodbye! Never had any problems with my merchant account. Paypal is STILL holding $450 from me.

Default Paypal

Paypal is okay, I don't see anything wrong with it.
    If I have any problems I always make a call to them and they fix the problem in 24 hours.
    Works like a charm to me.

Best regards, Axmen.

I agree! No merchant should use Paypal exclusively. Hopefully there will be better, safer, and more reliable options in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Axmen View Post
    Paypal is okay, I don't see anything wrong with it.
    If I have any problems I always make a call to them and they fix the problem in 24 hours.
    Works like a charm to me.

Best regards, Axmen.
    That's pretty rare to see, not saying that it is false, just a rare case. But hey if they work for you know use it to your advantage just know though, for every advantage there are usually disadvantaged.