Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ebay is removing my listings

Quote Originally Posted by jayson View Post
    eBay has been removing my listings, not calling me back, and put me on hold for very long periods of time, only to have to speak with someone who doesn't even understand what I'm saying and can only read what s/he is told to. I hate eBay!!
    Yes. You should stop using E-bay and use other alternatives, it really is a sad situation where people who are hones buyers and sellers get scammed almost instantaneously so be vigilant.

What are you listing on eBay? Generally they will not remove a listing unless it is inappropriate or someone has complained. If someone complains they will notify you that the item has been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Nord View Post
    What are you listing on eBay? Generally they will not remove a listing unless it is inappropriate or someone has complained. If someone complains they will notify you that the item has been removed.
    I agree with this. you probably have received some complaints. Are you selling things like movies, music or software? There maybe some copyright issues.
    It's just business!

It also happened to one my friends. His listings were deleted and later on the account was closed. They guy had a lot of good reviews but am not sure why this is happening.
    Professional Article Writing services at affordable prices [URL="http://www.contentneed.com"]contentneed.com[/URL]

Exactly this. Either that or there's been some kind of error that removes listings by accident? If that happens you should definitely contact them for an explanation.

Some people who report sellers are jerks. ebay has a rule now that you can only sell 25 coupons a month. This really hurt people who were in business selling coupons. Anyway, one woman got in trouble for selling more than 25 coupons, so she has been going around reporting any other sellers who list more than 25 coupons. I don't sell coupons, but she just seems like a snitch to me.