Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ebay is removing my listings

jayson Guest

Default ebay is removing my listings

eBay has been removing my listings, not calling me back, and put me on hold for very long periods of time, only to have to speak with someone who doesn't even understand what I'm saying and can only read what s/he is told to. I hate eBay!!

44DivaSET Guest

Pay Pal randomly froze my account. Requested tons of documentation and now my ebay account it frozen. I have orders to ship but no money to ship them. I have orders to fulfill but Paypal won't accept payments from my buyers. I can't list, ship or receive payments.

Unregistered Guest

hI ,I HAVE BEEN SELLING ON EBAY FOR OVER 2YEARS NOW.JUST WAKE UP THIS MORNING TO FIND OUT THE ALL MY LISTING IS GONE.

BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT EBAY BUT NO RESPONDE .THIS IS ONLY SOURCE OF MY LIVELYHOOD.ANY ADVICE CAN HELP.

CoryAnn Guest

I'm new to eBay, two weeks new. Three times eBay has removed all my listings, and now PayPal has put a limitation on my account. Is this normal, what can I do? Like I said this is allnew to me maybe I am missing something. ebay is not telling me anything, I have sent many emails asking but they don't reply to me.

Default Never Sell On Ebay

I would never sell on eBay ever again. There are too many fees and eBay always sides with the buyer if there are any issues. I only sell on Craigslist or the local Facebook page for my city you can sell items on. No fees and no problems for me whatsoever using those two sites. Don't waste your time or money with ebay!

Quote Originally Posted by nowicki2013 View Post
    I would never sell on eBay ever again. There are too many fees and eBay always sides with the buyer if there are any issues. I only sell on Craigslist or the local Facebook page for my city you can sell items on. No fees and no problems for me whatsoever using those two sites. Don't waste your time or money with ebay!
    This is a godo advice for people who only sell locally. If you cannot you will just have to deal with eBay!

Did you guys have any problems with recent sales and/or customers or reviews?

What are you all trying to sell, have you misrepresented items, and do you have previous problems with eBay transactions or feedback or anything?
    That is really unfair that they are removing your listings!

Just call them again. It's not like your calling the devil. Just make sure to be clear about everything and not start yelling and swearing. If you do, they will just make fun of you.

Call them about this issue. If you've followed all the guidelines and their stingy rules, you should be able to list them no problem. What kind of listings are you trying to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by 44DivaSET View Post
    Pay Pal randomly froze my account. Requested tons of documentation and now my ebay account it frozen. I have orders to ship but no money to ship them. I have orders to fulfill but Paypal won't accept payments from my buyers. I can't list, ship or receive payments.
    The chances are, it wasn't 'random'. Have you had lots of funds through this month? Maybe they limited it because it's time to supply more information?

Usually they will give you an idea as to why they froze your account.

Quote Originally Posted by jayson View Post
    eBay has been removing my listings, not calling me back, and put me on hold for very long periods of time, only to have to speak with someone who doesn't even understand what I'm saying and can only read what s/he is told to. I hate eBay!!
    It's likely that you have been something wrong/bad while creating these listings. Have you been copying and pasting from someones elses listings? Listing false information? etc. There are plenty of reasons why this could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hI ,I HAVE BEEN SELLING ON EBAY FOR OVER 2YEARS NOW.JUST WAKE UP THIS MORNING TO FIND OUT THE ALL MY LISTING IS GONE.

BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT EBAY BUT NO RESPONDE .THIS IS ONLY SOURCE OF MY LIVELYHOOD.ANY ADVICE CAN HELP.
    As I said in the comment above.

Also, please refrain from typing in capitals for every word, it's a pain to read.

Quote Originally Posted by CoryAnn View Post
    I'm new to eBay, two weeks new. Three times eBay has removed all my listings, and now PayPal has put a limitation on my account. Is this normal, what can I do? Like I said this is allnew to me maybe I am missing something. ebay is not telling me anything, I have sent many emails asking but they don't reply to me.
    Both are fairly normal yes.

Ebay will remove listings if they believe something is not right with them. Whether this be something fraudulent, copying others posts, complains from customers, etc. Read up on Ebays website as to why they remove listings and see if you can match a reason to your case. Also, continue to call them.

I'm guessing if you're new to Ebay then you may be new to Paypal as well? If this is the case then it is one of the most normal things. They like to get verification of peoples identities. You should be able to see a notification in your Paypal account (normally top right) and this will tell you the information you need to provide.

I would try to call Ebay rather than email. When you email you just go into a massive queue consisting of thousands of emails.