Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So unhappy with Paypal!

Did you violate their terms and service somehow? It is only hurting them if they close down your account, did you lie about your age or information? It seems like when you sent your real information over that was the issue, try calling them and speaking to a manager, best of luck!

Class-action lawsuit anyone? I see these amounts taken all the time on the forum by innocent people scammed by Paypal. We need to stand together and let the media know what is really going on here.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Paypal put a limitation on my account and wouldn't tell me the exact reason, giving me round about excuses to why. They finanlly said they needed to confirm my Social and credit card info, the minute I sent over the info they closed my account and wont give me back my money (600.00) even though everyone had received there products and had expressed they were happy there was no other reason for them to hold my money other then the fact I was in a dispute with ebay over the amount they were charging me for there service, 450.00 for the month. Since I refused to pay they closed my account and aren't giving me anything back wont pay my pending charges and F**ed me real good. I will not rest till pay pal pays for being such a shitty pal~!
    Well that's what they do. It's really hard to be involved with e-bay since they are a scam website looking for fresh blood to scam.

wow weird. There must be some reason behind it. Maybe they mixed you up with someone else. Obviously don't let the problem go and keep pressing the matter forward until you're heard. I don't think they'll keep that money from you forever.

You can't really get help in that situation. Anyone will call your house, cell and job if you owe them money. Paypal isn't going to let you start making money in another account without paying off what you owe them first. Yeah, it sucks, but it is what it is. If you owe the money, you owe the money.

Did you somehow break a rule or violate their terms and conditions without realising? Either way, keep at them until they listen to you and sort this out. Eventually you'll get through to them.

Quote Originally Posted by jwalk View Post
    Did you somehow break a rule or violate their terms and conditions without realising? Either way, keep at them until they listen to you and sort this out. Eventually you'll get through to them.
    Yeah, dont give up, bug them unti lthey are mad and help you out!

Talk to your lawyer about this first. First you have to check whether you owe any money to PayPal regarding that $450 dispute. You can call them directly and inquire about this.

Have you tried appealing against the decision. Detail what happened, with the dates and the information you provided when requested. Outline the outcome- Your account closed and funds lost. Then go on to say why you think the decision was wrong and what you your expectations are.

Request that your response is given in writing and take it from there.

That's terrible! Can you think of anything you might have possibly done? Was there ever a dispute that got opened up that maybe you didn't know about or didn't respond to? It sounds kind of crazy to me that PayPal would just shut down your account for no reason!