Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paypal interference in non-paypal transactions

This is kind of scary to be honest, I'm regretting having my debit card on Paypal, if removing it would od any good I'd remove it. Maybe this could just be a misunderstanding, have you tried contacting Paypal customer service? Try to get a live person, best of luck!

You should uncheck the option of using Paypal to pay. After you do it, everything should be back to normal.

That doesn't make any sense. I would call Paypal and ask what is going on. You deleted that card on Paypal, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Pontus View Post
    I took my CC out of Paypal. When I tried to use my card to purchase from a Canadian company(not through Paypal) I was told that Paypal Gateway will not allow the transaction. It has nothing to do with them. The credit card is fine. Why is Paypal putting a hold on my credit card purchases that have absolutely NOTHING to do with PayPal?? This seem like an invasion of privacy to me.
    Yes. That's true, paypal is harassing customers who are previous clients and thus is really a monopoly of payment gateways.

Check with your bank. Doesn't seem like a Paypal problem to me honestly. Good luck.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]