Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can't log in at all!!!!!

Did you check your spam folder? A lot of filters flag mails with the word "Paypal" in it as spam.

Were you able to get into the account before? Maybe you used a wrong email address to sign up?

Quote Originally Posted by John T View Post
    I have tried to put in my password, have tried to send my email address, nothing is working to reset password, can't get in at all, not recognising my details............REALLY FRUSTRATING!!!!!! And no help at all from Paypal.
    Am not at all for paypal, but have you tried contacting customer service to get further assistance. It will of course depend on the authenticity of your account (e.g. some folks have paypal accounts as US citizens when they really aren't US citizens) or it could be that someone hacked your account or accessed your account on a public computer that you had used and didn't log out of properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
    Did you check your spam folder? A lot of filters flag mails with the word "Paypal" in it as spam.

Were you able to get into the account before? Maybe you used a wrong email address to sign up?
    I agree with yo here my friend. After all, we're but humans. Humans are subject to making errors. That's why I make sure that I store my password and log in details for every site in a safe vault.