Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can't log in at all!!!!!

John T Guest

Default can't log in at all!!!!!

I have tried to put in my password, have tried to send my email address, nothing is working to reset password, can't get in at all, not recognising my details............REALLY FRUSTRATING!!!!!! And no help at all from Paypal.

Gini Guest

This happened to me too and I was never able to access that paypal account again so I created a new account which then was limited because paypal said I all ready had an account. I tried to explain what had happened but the lady just kept reading the same answer over and over from her script so I ended up closing the bank account I had linked to the paypal account and I will never go near their "service" again

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by John T View Post
    I have tried to put in my password, have tried to send my email address, nothing is working to reset password, can't get in at all, not recognising my details............REALLY FRUSTRATING!!!!!! And no help at all from Paypal.
    I don't know what to do either, can't log in and I have NOT forgotten my password or email have them both written down and I have not changed them either. Now I am fearing that someone hacked my account and changed my password. Paypal is not helping me one bit, only telling me I have to request to have my password reset but that is not working on their site. I have spend over 2 days on the phone, emailing and looking at their stupid site and still no closer to gaining access to my account.

Unregistered Guest

I have to redo my password all most everytime I want to login. I think because I use the paylater account password it gets mixed up with the paypal acct. I just put in a new password and went back to continue on my login and PayPal told me it was the wrong password. Help!!

In this situation you just have to reset your password and if that doesn't work then you have to create an entirely new account. It sucks but it's the only way.

Default Keep Trying

John T, sorry to hear about your luck. All I can tell you is to keep calling PayPal and sooner or later you'll get someone who speaks English and will actually want to help you. It may take a while but if you want to be able to log back into your PayPal account that's the only thing I think you can do. PayPal customer service sucks but if you try over and over you should get your problem resolved.

Well that never happened to me, but if your account was compromised and if it was your fault - well, it's your fault mate! I don't think that service such as PayPal would fail at providing a decent logging system. Have you tried clearing your cache and the usual stuff? I mean, PayPal isn't the best one around, but I have never had problems with logging on there.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
    ― Bernard M. Baruch

I've had issues logging into Paypal, but the password reset function has resolved my issues in the past. You don't even have to call or email customer service to do this. Simply click on the "forgot password" link and it will walk you through the verification and password reset process. Should be able to resolve your issue quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by John T View Post
    When was the last time you logged into it?

Since more than one member is having this problem maybe it is an issue with the site? Maybe the servers are overloaded? Try it again in an hour or contact PayPal directly.